Ginger or Mary Ann?

Ginger of Mary Ann?

• Ginger

• Mary Ann

• Both

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
If only there were some way I could anonymously vote for Mrs Howell, just to make you all wonder...
I guess that's just the smart *** in me.

Hey, she likes younger men (Mr. Howell was something like 15 years her junior...LOL)

2r2bsxj.jpg

I voted both, I like variety. Maybe we could include the Professor in the next pole hummmm? Thanks :angel:
lori

Great minds think alike :)

(Don't agree about the professor though :D)

Way off topic, but did you know that each character on the show was meant to represent one of the seven deadly sins. With that in mind I wonder if the show "Criminal Minds" is like a sick twisted version of "Gilligan"s Island".

Sean.

P.S. I'll try that computer tech.

Way off topic, but did you know that each character on the show was meant to represent one of the seven deadly sins. With that in mind I wonder if the show "Criminal Minds" is like a sick twisted version of "Gilligan"s Island".

Sean.

P.S. I'll try that computer tech.
Ok, Ginger = lust
Skipper = wrath
mary ann = gluttony?
Mr Howell= greed
Mrs Howell???
Gilligan? Is stupid a deadly sin?

Ok, Ginger = lust
Skipper = wrath
mary ann = gluttony?
Mr Howell= greed
Mrs Howell???
Gilligan? Is stupid a deadly sin?

Skipper= wrath and gluttony
Mary ann = envy (of Ginger`s movie star status)
Professor= pride
Mr Howell= greed
Mrs Howell= sloth
Ginger= lust
The island= Hell (Seperation from loved ones, and no one wants to be there.)
Gilligan= Devil (Guy in reed that always manages to foil thier plans to get off the island)

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one that voted for Ginger??

Gilligan is actually what is known as a Coyote Character. Interstingly enough, the road runner is actually a coyote character and Wile E. Coyote is not the coyote of the Coyote and Road Runner Cartoon.
Sean

What, from baking all those pies? I like pie.

heh heh heh, I refuse to answer on the grounds than many of the ladies here know my wife.......

I chose Jeannie.

If you rub her the right way she will grant you wishes.

Back