Ginger or MaryAnn

Who is your favorite

• Ginger

• MaryAnn

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's kind of amusing to me is that Mary Anne still looks like a wholesome girl. Ginger looks like she is all used up and had a rough life now. To me they look like what their characters would look like if they lived that actual lifestyle from the show.

See, now, I would pick Ginger, hands down. I try to picture the young lasses in the throes of ecstasy based on facial expressions and feline movement, and base it on the sensuality of their hallucinated O-face. I'm thinking Ginger, with those rockin' bedroom eyes, was the better choice back in the day. Of course now they are either dead, or looking more and more like Mrs. Howell...both of which would make pursuing the final outcome more than a little wierd.

And whats wrong with Mrs. Howell? She was a hottie. I'd do er'

:rolleyes:

Yeah, and you've probably smeared yourself with chocolate pudding while watching Bozo reruns just thinking about it, too....:lfao:

(Sloppy seconds from Mister Magoo: eeew!)

These are the youngest pictures of Mrs Howell that I could find... young she was ... pretty... at Mrs. Howell's age... well I'd be happy to have a nice chat over some tea and that's about it.

Attachments

• $Natalie_Schafer 01.jpg
    $Natalie_Schafer 01.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 140
  • $Natalie_Schafer 02.jpg
    $Natalie_Schafer 02.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 132
These are the youngest pictures of Mrs Howell that I could find... young she was ... pretty... at Mrs. Howell's age... well I'd be happy to have a nice chat over some tea and that's about it.

Only if the tea was spiked...

Lemme see....some podunk, hillbilly hick chick with Pippy Longstocking pigtails is preferable tail to a sensual smokin hottie inspired by Marilyn Monroe?

Ya'll keep the pigfarmer chick who smells like a barnyard; I'll push the screen goddess around for you...doing my best to take one for the team. :)

D.

Lemme see....some podunk, hillbilly hick chick with Pippy Longstocking pigtails is preferable tail to a sensual smokin hottie inspired by Marilyn Monroe?

Ya'll keep the pigfarmer chick who smells like a barnyard; I'll push the screen goddess around for you...doing my best to take one for the team. :)

D.
I'll have a Jimmy Dean pork sausage with my pigfarmer chick please. Did I just say that?

I'll have a Jimmy Dean pork sausage with my pigfarmer chick please. Did I just say that?

Yes you did..

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
I'll push the screen goddess around for you...doing my best to take one for the team.

Seconds!!!!!

Mr. Murphy, what happened?

Well Doctor, I had a date with this movie star, and we went back to my place, and well, I stuck it in and my thing just exploded.

Quick fuse Mr.Murphy?

No Doc, I mean exploded, like a bomb. Blew right into pieces.

Oh dear. You seem to have a bad case of GingerGrantiets.

Damn it. I knew I shoulda picked up that farm girl.

Mr. Murphy, what happened?

Well Doctor, I had a date with this movie star, and we went back to my place, and well, I stuck it in and my thing just exploded.

Quick fuse Mr.Murphy?

No Doc, I mean exploded, like a bomb. Blew right into pieces.

Oh dear. You seem to have a bad case of GingerGrantiets.

Damn it. I knew I shoulda picked up that farm girl.

:vu::vu:

If we're going to get rawnchy with this thread then I suggest it gets moved to AfterDark...

If we're going to get rawnchy with this thread then I suggest it gets moved to AfterDark...

True, but the rawnchiness might have been a momentary thing...Lets see what happens...

Latest Discussions

Back