Different Pics Of Yourself

Originally posted by Nightingale
um... rich...?

three names...
only 2 people in the pic...?
I'm confused!
:confused:

LOL looks like the wrong pic. Tim Hartman isn't there. Rich has the dark hair, and Bill (Progressive tactics here on MT) is the bald guy.

%-}

you say bald like it is a bad thing. Remember, there are only so many perfect heads in the world, the rest of you chose to cover yours with hair!

Originally posted by progressivetactics
you say bald like it is a bad thing. Remember, there are only so many perfect heads in the world, the rest of you chose to cover yours with hair!

Hey...I'm just jealous! If I were to shave my head, you'd see how misshapen and lumpy it was! :rofl:

Craig Marks and Paul

Attachments

• $craigmarks_paul_1.jpg
    $craigmarks_paul_1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 217
um... rich...?

three names...
only 2 people in the pic...?
I'm confused!
:confused:

Nightingale,

I got one word!

DOH!

Here we go, another try ;)

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Nightingale,

I got one word!

DOH!

Here we go, another try ;)

Myself, Master Bill Barker and Datu Tim Hartman

much better, Rich!
thanks!

I will get it sooner or later, it jsut takes me longer than others sometimes.

(* wonders if it was all those hits to the head that caused, ..., what was I thinking? *)

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
I will get it sooner or later, it jsut takes me longer than others sometimes.

(* wonders if it was all those hits to the head that caused, ..., what was I thinking? *)

Great shots Rich... :)

psst ..methinks' is was the ingestion of dog food as a kid that did it ;)

I would like to jump on the band wagon as well, rich, but i was the one who couldn't even get them on the site. (must be why i scored so low on the geek challange).
Thanks for getting them up there!

Originally posted by progressivetactics
I would like to jump on the band wagon as well, rich, but i was the one who couldn't even get them on the site. (must be why i scored so low on the geek challange).
Thanks for getting them up there!

Yes they are great, yet it was these photo all say taken by Bill Richards in the originals. I could not get the overlay into some of those I croped to get them to fit :(.

So, the pictures are actually someone else's. ;)

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
You guys are some big dudes.:D

Tim is a good size, Bill is just a little better and then there is me which is just a little too much ;)

ok ok ok.
i think i can take these as compliments, and yet....i still feel a bit quezy in the stomach!!!!!!

Back