Almost a Perfect Day

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got my Motorcycle out today and took it for a ride. :D

I got my Convertible out and started getting it ready for the warmer weather. :p

I also swept and washed out the garage today to get the salt and dirt from the winter out of it.

I am almost all set up for summer time riding and cruis'in.

Just had to share! ;) :lol: :rofl:

Rich Parsons said:
I got my Motorcycle out today and took it for a ride

I can't wait to get in the wind again..It's been a long winter...

I

I almost had a motor vehicle accident because of the slippery streets. :(

I swept off the 1-2 cm of snow that fell today.:mp5:

I cursed the words "Colorado low" :jedi1:

So, Rich, and I mean this with all due respect....

:2xBird2: I hate you :p

OMG Lisa, that struck me so funny! Rich, you better be glad you live in MI. I know what you mean about the nice weather! 58 F up in Ludington yesterday, got to love W. Michigan and the SHORT, EASY winter we had this year! Too bad my yard resembles a lake right now because of all the snow melting in 2 days. Looks like yet another one today also, we'll just have to suffer through :boing2:

Rich ... ya know ... I'm freezing my whoziwhatsits off over here in the freezing fog and you're polishing up your bike. :miffer:

I agree with Lisa ... :321:

Yesterday was beautiful! I actually got the 'Stang out of it's winter mothballs. It's been so long since I even started it up, it was dry celled. A little charge then had a nice ride.

The only reason I dared mention it is because it's cold and rainy today. :uhyeah:

Is that better? LOL.

We had a perfect day Friday too. It was near 60° in M'sota. I walked the dogs on a long walk. I saw birds, Robins--the harbingers of Spring everywhere. I only had a light jacket on, I took the dogs jackets off.

Today is gloomy with the horizon dark with clouds. We are supposed to get a few inches of snow. Great. Just as my husband, my son, and his friend head to Ft. Lauderdale and the keys to go scuba diving. I checked. It is supposed to be 80-85 there all week. I get to shovel, again. TW

Gemini said:
Yesterday was beautiful! I actually got the 'Stang out of it's winter mothballs. It's been so long since I even started it up, it was dry celled. A little charge then had a nice ride.

The only reason I dared mention it is because it's cold and rainy today. :uhyeah:

Is that better? LOL.

Well you still deserve a :whip:

but, I think, maybe I can forgive you...only if your bad weather lasts a few days. :D

When my fire gets going I'll feel better ....

I guess I'm going to have to change my "location" on my cp... It's going to be around 80 degrees F tomorrow!!!! Yes- I DO have to rub it in!

tkdgirl said:
Yes- I DO have to rub it in!
hmph! Save the "rub in" for your suntan lotion. :)

Yes, Lisa and Georgia. It's going to be back to sleet and snow by Thursday. :shrug: WOOT!!!

I gotta go check on my job apps in Vegas. I'm determined to be out of here before fall.

On a philisophical note. Is pardise still paradise when it becomes the norm?...I'll letcha know. mwahahaha.

We had one real nice day about 2 weeks ago that would have been perfect for a quick putt..Unfortunatly I forgot to attach the trickle charger the last time I had it out and now the battery is dead..

tkdgirl said:
I guess I'm going to have to change my "location" on my cp... It's going to be around 80 degrees F tomorrow!!!! Yes- I DO have to rub it in!

Wow, and just the other day I was thinking to myself..."gee, that TKDgirl sure is nice" well NOT ANY MORE! :p ;) :D

Gemini said:
On a philisophical note. Is pardise still paradise when it becomes the norm?...I'll letcha know. mwahahaha.

Hey, Don....:2xBird2: (just don't want you to think I like Rich more ;) )

:p ;)

Gemini said:

I can answer that for you, YES IT IS!!! I happen to live in an area that way too many people view as a great vacation spot (population at least doubles in the summer), and yes paradise is still paradise. Only it is a calmer Paridise during the "Off" season. I am in the process of moving to Maine right now to get my kids closer to their Grandparents and other family, but am truely going to be heartbroken upon leaving mile after mile of sugar sand beaches, crystal clear water, and world class trout rivers that are within a few (5 or 6) miles of my house here. So much beach that even during the 4th of July holidays you can stake out some beach and have the nearest people 1/2 mile away. :waah:

Its great weather outside today, I wann go ride so bad.

And I ahve a cold from hell, and dont even wanna get out of bed.

Flatlander said:
I slay me.

Oh, good, that last statement must have been literal too.

Its snowing, arrrghh!!

Technopunk, that is heading to Chicago too, any minute. TW

Lisa said:
I almost had a motor vehicle accident because of the slippery streets. :(

I swept off the 1-2 cm of snow that fell today.:mp5:

I cursed the words "Colorado low" :jedi1:

So, Rich, and I mean this with all due respect....

:2xBird2: I hate you :p

:roflmao: Thank you Lisa, I "Love" you too. ;)

You made me laugh thanks! :lol:

shesulsa said:
Rich ... ya know ... I'm freezing my whoziwhatsits off over here in the freezing fog and you're polishing up your bike. :miffer:

I agree with Lisa ... :321:

Well I said it was almost perfect. I know others could not share it though. ;)

Thanks "G" :lol:

Back