365 Project

The gal on the right (Blond, curly hair) could double for one of my sister-in-laws. Back in the day. :)

Day 15

A double double dose, because indecision may or may not be my problem:
Day 16

because one a day is just not enough to share (Husband's Christmas present...he smelled trap...)

It was full moon. It looked a lot bigger IRL, I swear!

Day 17
Double yuck.

and what came out of the keybpard

sorry...
but that was just yuck.
(I cleaned it now, of course, I really want a keyboard that's dishwasher safe....

Still taking pictures, but they were kind of blah (very much so, but still so far on the one a day track)

Day 24
Good Morning Alabama

A rather lovely little pool amidst the woods at Blithfield - this is at the front of the bird feeding station and birdwatching hide, so it doesn't really have the sense of isolation that it should - otherwise it would be a splendid place for a bit of meditative sitting:

View attachment $Pool at Blithefield.jpg

365 days is a lot of straight forward days... but if you think about it once you get it done that will be a great achievement

well, I gave up, how many shots can you take of your sleeping cat when there is no other interesting alternative...
I might start back up on March first though.

I want to see cat photos!

BTW where is Ballen? Hope he is OK :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know, he kind f dropped out of the game....

(I'll upload the kitty tomorrow)

A windy day at Blithfield, ruffling the glassy waters a little :D

View attachment $Windy Blithefield.jpg

$IMG00047.jpg

And to cater for all faiths, here is also where we went, the Virtuous Well, a pagan site from long ago that has survived the attempts to Christianise it over the centuries:

View attachment $Virtuous Well.jpg

That's my second visit there as I lit some flames for my departed wife there at the turn of the year (and one in Hereford Cathedral too, maintaining religious balance :D).

Back