Where is everyone?

i just put maself on the map...but it says i live in california not england...wondered why it had been sunny lately

I'm in the middle of nowhere, Moscow Idaho. I also train in Olympia, WA with my teacher.

Denver, CO, USA. I put myself on the map a while back, and forgot to post to the thread.

I'm in Santa Clarita, CA, in Northern Los Angeles county. I'm originally from suburban Chicago. I pinned myself on the map today.

i'm in youngstown,ohio norheast ohio halfway between cleveland and pittsburgh

I could have sworn that I posted where I am, alas I was wrong ..I'm in actually in one of the SE Suburbs of Cleveland Ohio...

Hận Kỷ;664525 said:
I'm in Hanoi, Vietnam. Hello verybody :)

Welcome! Please feel free to start a new thread about yourself in the "Meet & Greet" section of the forum. :wavey:

Im in the outback, Kalgoorlie, Western Australia

Holy sufferin' you are out there. I was thinking of going out to Western Oz 12 or so years ago (Yes, before you ask, it was for a woman.) And Kalgoorlie is take a left at the boonies and keep going from what I seen.

Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Hellow to everyone!!!!!I am a new member and i am on....the earth:)
Anyone about Wing Chun?

Hello
I am new as well and yes Im into win chun and enything that works in a fight.Hope to chat about Okinawa te as well.
Madmatt
Okinawa te

Back