What kind of jewel are you?

Check with Kaith .. maybe it's just a glitch~!!

The Opal Dragon said:
I'm also...

Watermelon Tourmaline

You are truly one of a kind. Your beauty is unique, which makes people love you all the more.

I've heard and seen W.T. before. Quite pretty. Too bad I didn't come out as an Opal since it's part of my user name... Couldn't get the picture to post. I wonder if I have to join the support group to get the picture rights? (I thought I already sent Kaith a check earlier this year?)

Robyn
costumed-smiley-059.gif

flatlander said:
:wavey: Hi MACaver! :wink1: Yooo Hooo! :kiss:
Now is this a coincidence that these are the two guys who are willing to change diapers??? :rofl: As far as men go I'd say you are real rare gems both of you! :asian: Kenpo Mama do you change diapers? Hee hee

Another diamond
:boing2:
No if I could only find some gentleman to start showering me with more diamonds all would be perfect :uhyeah:

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]What kind of jewel are you?[/font] [font=verdana,arial,helvetica]Diamond [/font]

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]Your beauty is both breathtaking and stunning. Your friends could see you everyday and still be enchanted. [/font]

mj-hi-yah said:
Now is this a coincidence that these are the two guys who are willing to change diapers??? :rofl: As far as men go I'd say you are real rare gems both of you! :asian: Kenpo Mama do you change diapers? Hee hee
Well MaryJo - you and i both know that my diaper changing days are (hopefully) long over, the next diaper i change will be a DEPENDS!!!! (but of course it would have to be a cloth one - you know how i feel about those landfills!!!!)

Now let's get back to the diamonds! I do so love the sparkley shiney things in life! Oh my monkey mind!

Donna :ultracool

flatlander said:
:wavey: Hi MACaver! :wink1: Yooo Hooo! :kiss:
Well, I dunno about changing diapers along side a guy who blows me a kiss :kiss: ... :rolleyes:
I mean, I said LADIES the lines are opened...mmm' kay?
But I've been compared to being more of a "Diamond in the Rough", all it would take is a woman with the right tools. ;) :uhyeah:

Amethyst

You are the epitome of loveliness. Your friends secretly hope to learn from you what makes you so beautiful, both inside and out.

MACaver said:
Well, I dunno about changing diapers along side a guy who blows me a kiss :kiss: ... :rolleyes:
I mean, I said LADIES the lines are opened...mmm' kay?
But I've been compared to being more of a "Diamond in the Rough", all it would take is a woman with the right tools. ;) :uhyeah:
Oooohhhhhh MACaver, I was just teasing!:rofl: Besides which, how do you have time for such Tomfoolery with all these ladies chasing you down?

As a side note, though, I did notice you blew one back....

flatlander said:
Oooohhhhhh MACaver, I was just teasing!:rofl: Besides which, how do you have time for such Tomfoolery with all these ladies chasing you down?

As a side note, though, I did notice you blew one back....

Tomfoolery is exactly what I'm hoping for... from the ladies... :uhyeah: I was using the smilie as an example... I don't kiss no man but me faddah.

Im a Diamond Your beauty is both breathtaking and stunning. Your friends could see you everyday and still be enchanted.

MACaver,

Trust me - diamonds are sometimes manmade.
Invest in blue chips, not diamond chips. KT

kenpo tiger said:
MACaver,

Trust me - diamonds are sometimes manmade.
Invest in blue chips, not diamond chips. KT
Oh? Hey! You calling us diamonds FAKERS?? huh? huh? dem's fightin wurds lady! fftt! Ffftt!

Amethyst

You are the epitome of loveliness. Your friends secretly hope to learn from you what makes you so beautiful, both inside and out.

Attachments

• $jewel.jpg
    $jewel.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 120
So, Shodan, Fuzzy and me are all amethyst. Purple is a spiritual color, right? I dig it.

I must say I really love my white diamond my hubby gave me during his incredible proposal. Diamonds wash up on certain beaches in Africa where, if you hap to wade, you will be shot dead immediately. They are not as rare as other precious stones, in reality. But dayum are they pretty!!!

hardheadjarhead said:
I'm a diamond.

Nature's hardest material...and I didn't even have to take a little blue pill or anything to get that way.
Yeah, well we'll find out when we give you a little nitroglycerin for the chest pain you're a-feelin'!

shesulsa said:
So, Shodan, Fuzzy and me are all amethyst. Purple is a spiritual color, right? I dig it.

I must say I really love my white diamond my hubby gave me during his incredible proposal. Diamonds wash up on certain beaches in Africa where, if you hap to wade, you will be shot dead immediately. They are not as rare as other precious stones, in reality. But dayum are they pretty!!!

Purple also represents royalty...should we start having people bow to us now :ultracool

shesulsa said:
Yeah, well we'll find out when we give you a little nitroglycerin for the chest pain you're a-feelin'!

WELL! I'll have you know that I have NEVER taken that little blue pill, and never will again!

At least, not until the weekend.

Regards,

Steve

Back