Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Attachments

• $quiz628outcome8.jpg
    $quiz628outcome8.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 149
Tess,

The link takes me to what job would be good for you, not what you posted.

If you go to "take quizzes", you can find it in a list.

Me, I'm a:

Pearl

Classic and lovely, you are exquisitely feminine.
quiz628outcome2.jpg

ETA: which is cool, because I like pearls.

Interesting. I wonder how many different gems they use for this because there weren't very many questions to start with...

Anyway, I am a pearl also.

- Ceicei

Attachments

• $Resize of pearl.bmp
    42.2 KB · Views: 151
I seem to be with you Tess...its pretty, I like it!

Watermelon Tourmaline

You are truly one of a kind. Your beauty is unique, which makes people love you all the more.
quiz628outcome8.jpg

I'm sensing a pattern here....

Hey, Tess, I like the watermelon thingy! I should forward my results to my mother - she'll be so happy to know I was properly socialized after all! lol

I am a WHAT? !! LOL

What kind of jewel are you?

Fire Opal

People love to be around you. Not just for your stunning outer beauty, but also for the inner beauty that radiats from your awesome personality.
quiz628outcome4.jpg

Emerald

Your beauty is exotic and inspiring. You know what you expect from yourself, and it isn't hard for you to achieve your personal goals when you put your mind to it.
quiz628outcome6.jpg

I don't know about the exotic part - where DO kenpo tigers come from?! KT

Fire Opal...

People love to be around you. Not just for your stunning outer beauty,
but also for the inner beauty that radiats from your awesome personality. :)

Stoolman you are like one of the girls! ;)

Tess and Nalia are you Italian? :lol:

Attachments

• $fire opal.jpg
    $fire opal.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 139
Well, I am an amethyst - "You are the epitome of loveliness. Your friends secretly hope to learn from you what makes you so beautiful, both inside and out." yeah....right....

I should also be in human services - "jobs like teachers, counselors, social work, Human Service Workers, Clergy."

And, apparently, I am a kinaesthetic learner and "respond to hands-on training where you can get a feel for what you are doing." Couldn't be more true - but I have to combine it with visual and intellectual. Multi-faceted learner in my own very humble opinion.

KenpoTess said:
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=628

I got.. Watermelon Tourmaline *never heard of one.. go figure *giggles*

You are truly one of a kind. Your beauty is unique, which makes people love you all the more.

You're a Mexican Flag???? Hmm well seeing your pics I guess it stands to reason since you're a fine mamacita!
Anyway I ended up (not surprisingly) as a ...
Diamond

Your beauty is both breathtaking and stunning. Your friends could see you everyday and still be enchanted.
I'm a girls best friend too... hee hee... ladies, the lines are now open.

My Results:

Fire Opal

People love to be around you. Not just for your stunning outer beauty, but also for the inner beauty that radiats from your awesome personality.

*curses the gods of BBcode*

I'm also...

Watermelon Tourmaline

I've heard and seen W.T. before. Quite pretty. Too bad I didn't come out as an Opal since it's part of my user name... Couldn't get the picture to post. I wonder if I have to join the support group to get the picture rights? (I thought I already sent Kaith a check earlier this year?)

Robyn
costumed-smiley-059.gif

Diamond Your beauty is both breathtaking and stunning. Your friends could see you everyday and still be enchanted.

Okay this is really wierd, I am a diamond along with MACaver and Flatlander, does that make me one of the BOYS?????????

I do love them diamonds though, i do love em ya' know!!!!!!

Kenpo Mama :ultracool

Back