What do you do when you're bored

Wow, he's got a job...impressive...how 'bout one of those two spanish guys in your head? :p

...when i'm bored, i find someway to make myself unbored :D

KenpoTess said:
I've been listening to Audio books lately.. Did the entire Harry Potter series and the Lord of the Rings.. Very well done.. nice to multitask *G* can do my artwork and still 'read' ~!

Same here. When I get bored I get in the truck, put on a book on CD, and just drive for several hours. I finished the Harry Potter series a while ago, and have been collecting all the Stephen King books on CD that I can.

I also like to visit all my different message boards.

Who has time to get bored? I barely have time to get the things I am responsible for getting done done. I guess I get bored at work, but that's why I'm on here so much.

1 Tease the cat.
2 Try to avoid said cats claws.
3 Put bandaids on claw marks.
4 Eat peanuts.
5 Flick peanuts at cat.
6 Cook something.
7 Try to find victim for afore mentioned cooking.
8 Chew finger nails.
9 Tease cat again.
10 The cat won go to ER.

David

Taimishu said:
1 Tease the cat.
2 Try to avoid said cats claws.
3 Put bandaids on claw marks.
4 Eat peanuts.
5 Flick peanuts at cat.
6 Cook something.
7 Try to find victim for afore mentioned cooking.
8 Chew finger nails.
9 Tease cat again.
10 The cat won go to ER.

David
I think Edhead had a sig line that said something about messing with a cat and getting peed on while you sleep. On those rare occasions when I actually get bored I either spend it here or reading my notes and other MA books.

The "music" in my head keeps me from getting bored.............

Yes I do have a "mindless job", (well that may be a created illusion) and constantly am reminded of it.

Time management can do wonderful things for you and your martial arts. :asian:

Not much for computer games but a friend recently turned me on to Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. Nothing like blowing away aliens to pass the time!

Respects,
Bill Parsons
Triangle Kenpo Institute

Go over to Tess's house and let her make me some great brownies. yum! :uhyeah:

I play online games when I bored (shockwave.com or another site). Surf the net, read/post on messege boards, email friends, ect (net geek that I am LOL).

bored? i agree who has time to be bored, that only occurs during the summer and at work on a wednesday night. i normally torture one of my co-workers when i get bored there :) . normally i just sit down with a book, or see who's online to bug, rusty and chronuss get a lot of that when i'm really bored, sorries. other than that hw calls and then i get really bored and fall to sleep

Bored...this would actually mean that I don't have anything to do right?

Well lets grab the guitar plug in the Marshall turn the volume to 11 (becasue it's one louder.) :uhyeah: (Gratuitous Spinal Tap plug)

And make like Angus Young and Eric Clapton had a somewhat skilled love child!

If not that then oh yeah..as we speak I have nothing to do so I must be.....*L* Just kidding!

Dave

theletch1 said:
I think Edhead had a sig line that said something about messing with a cat and getting peed on while you sleep. On those rare occasions when I actually get bored I either spend it here or reading my notes and other MA books.
Here it is! :)

Attachments

• $meddle_cats.gif
    $meddle_cats.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 118
I play games. Metroid, Zelda, Soul Calibur, Super Smash Bros Melee, F-Zero GX *i wuv my gamecube*

Back