We have some New Mods!!!

Wahoo! Congratz, Carol and Handsword!!!

Wahoo! Congratz, Carol and Handsword!!!! :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

Way to go Carol & Handsword!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make your mom & I so proud.:ultracool

I think I'll let Iceman and Drac answer that one. I'll go get the popcorn and you can get the beer, this should be interesting, eh?

VERY interesting considering I don't drink. ;)

I think I'll let Iceman and Drac answer that one. I'll go get the popcorn and you can get the beer, this should be interesting, eh?

Naw Bro, you ain't putting that one on me..Iceman made the statement let HIM answer it..LOL

Arite then!

Popcorn all around :D

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Hey guys, look, I would love to share, really. But! 24 hours in a day, 24 cans of beer in a case, sorry. Why do you think I invited Carol to drink with me? She buys the beer, I drink the beer, every body, meaning me, wins. I've just realized we are way off topic here, sorry. So, once again, Congats to Carol and Handsword. Way to go!

I've just realized we are way off topic here, sorry. So, once again, Congats to Carol and Handsword. Way to go!

Well, I'll drink to that! :drink2tha :drink2tha ...I brought a few bottles with me just in case it turned out you were gonna keep them al for yourself...

Most of our members have achieved that rarity in the online world - reaching beyond the 8th grade mindset. :)

Yes, and since I teach 8th grade (and 7th and 9-12):eek: , it's nice to be able to come to the forum to escape the adolescent point of view. MT is truly unique in my online experience. Congrats to the new mods, and thanks to all who keep it going.

Back