Taiji Quan for Self Defense

samoobramba

White Belt
Reaction score
The book describe the Taiji Quan origins and include the author's commentaries of the most important Taiji Quan classics. The book gives an unique explanation of the Taiji Quan principles and the 13 energies. In the book can be found all the main solo and partner exercises of the real Taiji Quan. The book explans how Taiji Quan is used in fighting and gives the daily practice guidelines.
Amazon.com
Book2-Cover.jpg

Here is the table of contents form the book.

Attachments

• Table of Contents - Book2.GIF
    Table of Contents - Book2.GIF
    48 KB · Views: 3
So..... trying yo sell a book I see..... this then would be advertisement..... might want to check MT rules about that
No. Please don't buy this book. It is only for openminded people. It cover subjects that many today Taiji Quan masters will not like. It is about the real Taiji Quan, not what is today taught as Taiji Quan.

No. Please don't buy this book. It is only for openminded people. It cover subjects that many today Taiji Quan masters will not like. It is about the real Taiji Quan, not what is today taught as Taiji Quan.
I trained real taijiquan sonny.... getting condescending is not going to help the sales of your book

I trained real taijiquan sonny.... getting condescending is not going to help the sales of your book
I didn't published the book to get money, but to spread the real Taijiquan. Some may like it, some may not. However IMHO it is the truth, you like it or not. Many people in today Taijiquan don't know the real Taijiquan.

I didn't published the book to get money, but to spread the real Taijiquan. Some may like it, some may not. However IMHO it is the truth, you like it or not. Many people in today Taijiquan don't know the real Taijiquan.
many don't this is true.... but assuming no one does and believing you are the only one who knows and trying to be the Taiji messiah is not the best path

many don't this is true.... but assuming no one does and believing you are the only one who knows and trying to be the Taiji messiah is not the best path
IMHO what I wrote is the truth. I wrote also my sources. Many also were not mentioned, to not going to wide. I don't want to be a messiah, just to put Taiji back on the right track. Many will not understand what is written in the book, but if the book will make 1% of the readers to understand what the real Taijiquan is then the purpose of the book will be achived.

Back