Split from: RIP Kimbo Slice

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry guys can I ask what all the posts with dots are meant to mean it's not something I've ever seen before is it a respect thing or something

It indicates a moment of silence out of respect for the deceased.
Ah I see never seen that before online. Learn something new every day I was very confused why there everyone was commenting dots after 3 of them I assumed it'd be something like that

Ah I see never seen that before online. Learn something new every day I was very confused why there everyone was commenting dots after 3 of them I assumed it'd be something like that

On a previous incarnation of this site we could also turn off our 'comments' at the bottom of our posts, it would just be a blank post, that was a nice touch, perhaps mods or someone could look into us being able to do that again.

The current software does not support selective posting of the .signature.

Sorry guys can I ask what all the posts with dots are meant to mean it's not something I've ever seen before is it a respect thing or something

I was wondering the same thing and wanted to ask, but didn't want to ask in that (or similar other) thread.

I was wondering the same thing and wanted to ask, but didn't want to ask in that (or similar other) thread.
Lol at first I thought there was something wrong with my iPad and it wasnt loading a picture or something

It is used as both a moment of silence and as a "bump" to keep the thread at the top.

Has cause of death been announced? I heard something about his heart but nothing official.

Heart failure. They're not real specific, but to me it sounds like most likely cardiomyopathy and congestive heart failure.

Back