So, help me "Escape From NY".

Sword arts. Eventually, I'll be able to train again, be nice to finally dig into sword work.

I actually need more like $60k, but $30k seemed more doable. Given the cat situation, we want to buy a house and skip the year in an apartment bit, and take advantage of the $8k first time buyers credit. Wedding however, and about a dozen deadbeat clients are screwing up the budget incredibly.

$30k works out to:
1,500 supporting memberships
252 Gold Keys
300 lifetime supporters
40 forum sponsors
35 web sites
200 hosting accounts
1,500 8x10 prints

or a combination of the above.

I figure, that seems doable. Plus, anyone bringing in hosting or design work for me, or forum advertisers, my offer to kick a good % back to you is still there.

Like I said, I'm not looking for handouts, but want to be sure you're getting something of value too.

I actually need more like $60k, but $30k seemed more doable. Given the cat situation, we want to buy a house and skip the year in an apartment bit, and take advantage of the $8k first time buyers credit. Wedding however, and about a dozen deadbeat clients are screwing up the budget incredibly.

$30k works out to:
1,500 supporting memberships
252 Gold Keys
300 lifetime supporters
40 forum sponsors
35 web sites
200 hosting accounts
1,500 8x10 prints

or a combination of the above.

I figure, that seems doable. Plus, anyone bringing in hosting or design work for me, or forum advertisers, my offer to kick a good % back to you is still there.

Like I said, I'm not looking for handouts, but want to be sure you're getting something of value too.

Ok, I'll make the first challenge. If Twin Fist buys a Supporting Membership then I will also.
icon10.gif

Those interested in prints of my photos, lemme know. I'll be putting a bunch up shortly, but most of what you've seen me posting here n there is available.

I'm also able to do in-school photo sessions, but have to drive there as flying with all that gear is risky (thieving TSA) and expensive (thieving bag fees).

I'm also doing a Masters series of portraits which are suitable for hanging on a school wall, rates are negotiable and you can buy prints from me, or a fully licensed cd with print ready files.

I just did a livabilty comparison between Buffalo and a few places in TX. Kyle & Buda came out better to live, but a little more expensive, Tyler and San Antonio were cheaper, with equal crime, and Austin was the most expensive. Unfortunately the data was from 2007. >_<.

I'll make the second challenge.

If someone buys a lifetime supporting membership, I will also. :)

1 LT SM received from Jade Tigress. :) Thank you!

Last edited:
1 SM received from Qui-Gon :) Thank you!

I've received $120 so far, have commitments of about $900 so far. :)

I'll go for a supporting membership in a few days. When I get back to work I'll do the lifetime.

Also, once I get the last website completely paid for, I may have another one on the way.

And I know how much you love my website ambitions... :ultracool

I'll go for a supporting membership in a few days. When I get back to work I'll do the lifetime.

Also, once I get the last website completely paid for, I may have another one on the way.

And I know how much you love my website ambitions... :ultracool
I love the challenge. :)

Back