Really Strange Websites

KenpoTess said:
Post em as you find them :)

Remember this is a Rated G Board ~! :D

Real Man Saddles for your Bike

*glad I'm a woman~!!*
umm... err... ouch. The guys should probably think safety first and wear a cup when riding their bike with that seat. Can only imagine the pain if you hit a pothole or something?

Nalia said:
umm... err... ouch. The guys should probably think safety first and wear a cup when riding their bike with that seat. Can only imagine the pain if you hit a pothole or something?
Can you imagine MOUNTAIN BIKING with that sucker? I'd wish I WAS a woman after that... geez...:lol:

Biting my toungue....G-rated site....biting..my...tongue....

MACaver said:
Can you imagine MOUNTAIN BIKING with that sucker? I'd wish I WAS a woman after that... geez...:lol:
Hit the wrong dip and you would be!
icon11.gif

Do not give my wife any ideas about this. She may encourage bike riding from now on when she is upset!!

Don't think the guy will make alot of money on it *G*

Here's another one.. rather obscure.. each pic is interactive.. just fiddle with your mouse.. bizarre yes.. curiously strange, but interesting

99 Rooms

That's interesting, but kind of scary and eerie - probably not for kids.

Tess,

Only room I'm going into is the blue one, for sparring tonight. Ahhhh!!

*Where DOES she get those wonderful toys...* KT

there are ... some... seriously demented and talented people out there in the world... makes you wonder about their childhood... it's kinda like the site that Pugsley Addams would make when he got older... whoo

Latest Discussions

Back