PC gamers - what do you play?

Im playing multiplayer on Battlefield mainly havent touched single player.

I pretty much only play online, BF or BOs on xBox360. Haven't played the campaign on any of them.

I find it to be a good mind number after a hectic day.

I've played Diablo since version 1. Diablo 3 is still free to play, and fun, but I do wish that it had a larger world.
If you liked Diablo 2, I am having a blast with Pillars of Eternity. Divinity Original Sin series is great too.

Fortnite :)
I'm tier 131 (as of now)
One of my friend's son is a "professional Fortnite e-athlete", ranked last I heard in the top 100 players in the world. He works for some company who puts him up in a furnished flat in New York with a few other "e-athletes". They pay his rent and give him a stipend for food each month. He actually received a promotion from "e athlete" to "personality" which means (I guess) that he is enough of a draw on Twitch that he can make money for himself and the company he works for playing more than just Fortnite.

Sounds like a great life for a 21 year old kid.

If you liked Diablo 2, I am having a blast with Pillars of Eternity. Divinity Original Sin series is great too.
Looking forward to Baldur's Gate 3 so I can do some butt kicking for goodness.

Looking forward to Baldur's Gate 3 so I can do some butt kicking for goodness.
I am still playing through Pillars of Eternity and the Divinity Franchise. I also quite love Legends of Grimrock, and I am going to buy Legends of Grimrock 2 soon.

It's a lot like Diablo and PoE in that it's a top-down RPG with great lore. It also has great graphics, but the combat is RTS like Xcom. I fricking loveee Xcom
I'd say it's more like Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights, in that it's more of a true RPG. Diablo is a kind of a loot grind, good for hanging out with friends.

I'd say it's more like Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights, in that it's more of a true RPG. Diablo is a kind of a loot grind, good for hanging out with friends.

Absolutely. There's little or no RPG in Diablo.

Back