Number of Posts?

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Did a thread get removed or something? My number of posts seems lower than what it was at the end of yesterday. I don't care either way; I just want to make sure I am not crazy.

There was 1 thread removed yesterday so you may be a few post points lower.

Did a thread get removed or something? My number of posts seems lower than what it was at the end of yesterday. I don't care either way; I just want to make sure I am not crazy.

The two are not mutually exclusive... :rofl:

I can say with certainty, I'm crazy. 14 years of modding and admining, it's a guarantee, lol :)

Also, note certain forum sections do not count towards the post count. The idea I believe for the post count was productive posts in the Martial Arts Forum Areas.

Also, note certain forum sections do not count towards the post count. The idea I believe for the post count was productive posts in the Martial Arts Forum Areas.

That is the only area where I post. I didn't think about it until after Bob said something: one of the posts I participated in heavily yesterday was removed.

I can say with certainty, I'm crazy. 14 years of modding and admining, it's a guarantee, lol :)
You're just a wild and crazy guy........... :) And yes, I CAN say that with certainty. Wait you already said it...

It happened AGAIN. Is there any way to get notification of this? It makes me worry that I violated some rule and was not aware of it. I dropped from 1486 to 1447. That is almost 40 posts of mine gone.

I mean, I am not telling anyone how to run their discussion boards or anything like that, but I was only 14 posts away from reaching a new rank. (Not the biggest deal in the world...in fact, in reality it means nothing, but to me it is like a role-playing game where I am trying to level up.)

I'm not crazy I prefer the term detail oriented.

Clearly, so do I. I have posted a crapton in the last two months. Does "Senior Master" qualify me for some kind of senior citizens discount on coffee?
Unfortunately, no. However, you are getting close to earning a Postwhore discount at Sheri's Ranch in Vegas. :)

Back