New

Graywalker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Greetings, I joined a few days ago and lurked lol. I have been training in Shudokan Karate since 84'. I have studied several arts but Karate is my base art.

I just wanted to stop in say hello, and I look forward to getting know you all.

Welcome to the forum, Walker of the gray! :) (upon reflection it's probably a surname rather than a specific role in life!)

Enjoy your time here, good to have another karate-ka on board!

Welcome to Martial Talk, Graywalker. Hope you enjoy it, bro. :)

After spending more time looking through threads.. I have decided, that this os not the forum for me.

Thank you for the welcome everybody, and I wish you all the best of luck.

After spending more time looking through threads.. I have decided, that this os not the forum for me.

Ah that's a shame, but I respect that!

All the best :)

Same to you, sir.

Yes, after speaking with a mod, I decided to give it more time. That's the great thing about being an individual, I get to change my mind.
I think a lot of us go through a period now and again where we find this place pretty frustrating. I’ve certainly taken a break, stayed away for a few months, on one occasion.

Sometimes we just need a break. I realize you are a new member so you’ve apparently hit a limit quickly. But give it some time.

I think a lot of us go through a period now and again where we find this place pretty frustrating. I’ve certainly taken a break, stayed away for a few months, on one occasion.

Sometimes we just need a break. I realize you are a new member so you’ve apparently hit a limit quickly. But give it some time.
I have found that we are all human, and can at times, irritate the crap out of each other, no matter how much self-control we have over ourselves.

Back