MartialTalk "Meet & Greets"

I'd love to get a few more events organized. Once this one is done, I'll be a bit more clear headed to think about the next one. :)

----

New Instructor at the Buffalo Event:
Jorgen Cederslatt, a 2 degree black belt from Malmo Budo Kwai Sweden will be teaching Intro to Ju Jutsu at this years Buffalo M&G.

The event is this coming Saturday, so register now to get the lower rate!

Let me know, Bob...we can do a "Meet and Greet" here in Bloomington. Arnisador is right down the road in Terre Haute.

I think I have five MT people here in town. Lessee...Epa, Feisty, Achilles, me, JPR.

We have great restaurants here (one of the best steak places in the midwest, "Janko's Little Zagreb"), wonderful scenery, bookstores, shopping, Indiana University. Why, heck...we're a contender for "Cultural Epicenter of the Heartland."

Regards,

Steve

I'm leaving the state in 3 weeks, for 10 months.

I'll never get to see the cute waitress! :wah:

hardheadjarhead said:
Let me know, Bob...we can do a "Meet and Greet" here in Bloomington. Arnisador is right down the road in Terre Haute.

I think I have five MT people here in town. Lessee...Epa, Feisty, Achilles, me, JPR.

We have great restaurants here (one of the best steak places in the midwest, "Janko's Little Zagreb"), wonderful scenery, bookstores, shopping, Indiana University. Why, heck...we're a contender for "Cultural Epicenter of the Heartland."

Regards,

Steve

Steve,

I am close enough to come down and train with you guys, and also maybe meet some people including those at the steak house, that I hear so much about :D

Washington or Idaho - that way the Canucks can come down too

Back