Martial Talk Logo Shirts?

Thinking of setting up a seperate paypal account for it all.
Design I have in mind is a double sided print, small logo on the front upper left, big logo on the back with text.

I can get them in kids sizes, though I'll probably only do them during the pre-order phase.

I can get them in kids sizes, though I'll probably only do them during the pre-order phase.

That is fine, I always try and vuy all my boys different shirts from Martial Art stuff so I need some for a 10 and 11 tear old.

Yea Bob why do you not get some schools to help with the cost and for donating they get there school listed as a sponsor of the site. Just a thought.

I talked to a couple a while back, they wanted their schools listed on the shirts. I wasn't inclined to do that at the time as I didn't think it would go over well with the members.

I talked to a couple a while back, they wanted their schools listed on the shirts. I wasn't inclined to do that at the time as I didn't think it would go over well with the members.

What about some of the MA suppliers? That's a little more universal than schools, I think, and covers pretty much all arts, as well.

ok.
I need 35 paid pre-orders by the 1st of July to have the shirts available at this years Meet & Greet.
Shirts are black short sleeve tees, with a small logo on the front and a larger logo on the back.
Child, sm, med, lg, xl are $20 XXL and XXXL are $22.50

I'll post artwork later tonight.
Anyone pre-ordering will receive 4 month Gold Key supporting membership as a thank you.

Pre-Order prices are
Child, sm, med, lg, xl are $20
XXL and XXXL are $22.50

Shipping is $6 per order.

To Pre-Order:
http://silverstarsites.net/makepayment.html
For Invoice Number, please use MT-Shirt-Pre-Order
NY residents please add 8.75% sales tax.

Any questions on how much your order is, PM me and I'll work it all out for you.

Note, shirts will not be shipped until I have a minimum of 35 shirts in the order to cover the cost of the initial order.

Attachments

• $MT-shirt-templates.jpg
    $MT-shirt-templates.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 510
Note: If you are coming to the M&G and want to pick up the shirts there, you can save the $6 shipping charge, but I'll still need pre-payment by July 1st so I can get this to the printer to have in time for the camp.

Pre-Order prices are
Child, sm, med, lg, xl are $20
XXL and XXXL are $22.50

Shipping is $6 per order.

To Pre-Order:
http://silverstarsites.net/makepayment.html
For Invoice Number, please use MT-Shirt-Pre-Order
NY residents please add 8.75% sales tax.

Any questions on how much your order is, PM me and I'll work it all out for you.

Note, shirts will not be shipped until I have a minimum of 35 shirts in the order to cover the cost of the initial order.
Bob,
How do you want us to specify size & quantity?

I just placed an order and put size in the "special instructions for vendor" section of PayPal. We'll see how it works.

- Jeff -

Back