Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
102349z.jpg

Dark_Side_has_Cookies_by_TakoroMisashi1.jpg

Yes master, what is your bidding?

This morning, a co-worker told us that she doesn't like bacon.

What sort of monster says something like that???

My 7 year old son had a sleepover this past weekend. I fixed pancakes and bacon for B-fast the next morning. One of his friends put an entire pack of bacon on his plate.......sigh

My 7 year old son had a sleepover this past weekend. I fixed pancakes and bacon for B-fast the next morning. One of his friends put an entire pack of bacon on his plate.......sigh
I guess they don't eat that at his house....

But I have no problems putting a stop to it, according to the old Army fashion: Take all you want, but eat all you take..seconds and thirds are preferred over leftovers.

I guess they don't eat that at his house....

But I have no problems putting a stop to it, according to the old Army fashion: Take all you want, but eat all you take..seconds and thirds are preferred over leftovers.

Oh I put a stop to it real quick, and no they do eat that at his house....the boy refers to himself as a "carnivore"

Well...time to come lean...... I like bacon....but I don't eat it much.....it doesn't much like me....but then ever since I started eating healthier there are not many processes foods that like me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back