Kenpo Manuals

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
I know where he lives and I know what brand treats Samson likes..... hee hee

D@mn! He's discovered my weakness! My kryptonite so to speak. Mental note to self: Must come up with alternate plan!

I'll just make sure it's a windy day and if he gets close I'll let a big gust of wind carry me away. Or I'll turn sideways and disappear. Ha ha ha!

Another possibility is Rich Hale's computer version. He's selling them on ebay and I really like mine.

Jeff

I originally started in the tracey system in 1981, in 1989 I start in AK, I continued to train in the Tracy system until 1993 at which time I left as a 4th degree Black Belt. The Tracy's technique I posted wasn't one of my favorites, someone else named it their favorite and another person asked what the techniques was. I just posted a quick version of the technique. As for the WKKA I was only with them for a year and half, it was too political for me.

Basically I just go where the knowledge is, if an instructor is hosting a seminar and it is something I want to learn I go. I am not worried about attaining new rank at this time.

Currently I am in an "Back to basics" mode where I am re-ananlyzing every form, every set, and all 154 techniques and their extensions. A lot of play with the equation formula and really working on the fundamentals again is where i am at these days.

Do you have all the techniques on paper?

Latest Discussions

Back