Kenpo in Massachusetts

I was born and raised in Mass, so it's home for me. There are things about it that I love and other things that I'm not a fan of. The history here is incredible and there is a lot to do and see in this state.
I hiked the AT there and it was the most beautiful. And lovely little towns there. And I love the boating culture on the coast. Such a strong personality there. It’s own culture.

I hiked the AT there and it was the most beautiful. And lovely little towns there. And I love the boating culture on the coast. Such a strong personality there. It’s own culture.
There are a lot of nice little country towns in MA. Some of them have been around since colonial times and witnessed the birth of the nation. Towns like Lexington and Concord are especially important historical locations. The outdoor life is great, lots of spots to hike and fish, and the seafood here is the best! Maine is another amazing place to go and relax.

There are a lot of nice little country towns in MA. Some of them have been around since colonial times and witnessed the birth of the nation. Towns like Lexington and Concord are especially important historical locations. The outdoor life is great, lots of spots to hike and fish, and the seafood here is the best! Maine is another amazing place to go and relax.
Definitely one of the best states to live 🥰🥰

The journey has been going very well since I started training in Kenpo 3 months ago. Been practicing the forms and Kata regularly. I will be testing for my yellow belt on Saturday. Wish me luck guys! 💪🏼

That’s great, man, good for you. Good luck on your test.

The journey has been going very well since I started training in Kenpo 3 months ago. Been practicing the forms and Kata regularly. I will be testing for my yellow belt on Saturday. Wish me luck guys! 💪🏼
That's fantastic to hear, best of luck brother, give it your all :)

Back