Karate vs Ghost

I've actually been through something similar. We were doing an horror-themed escape room and the place's receptionist/concierge/game master/community manager also played as the ghost. Every now and then he'd pop out dressed like the ghost from "The Ring" to scare visitors.

Towards the end of the game, as we were looking for one of the last clues, we turned around towards the door and saw the ghost standing right besides it. After a couple of seconds, he started crawling (horror movie style, with the elbows bent) very quickly towards us. My friend - incidentally also a karate yudansha - unleashed a desperate front kick that grazed the guy's wig (I think one of us pulled the kicker back a bit). When we finished the game and got back to the reception, the poor guy checked us out. He was covered in sweat, and visibly more scared than us.

I remember a viral video a couple years back; a guy bawling his eyes out at the police station. He turned himself in for killing his imaginary friend.

Just occasionally, you find something that proves to you that you're far from being the world's biggest idiot

Back