Ignoring a moderator

I'm assuming you're asking if a Moderator can be added to your Ignore list. (Obviously, you can ignore functionally what a moderator says... but there may be consequences.) I'm not certain, and will look into it to confirm, but I don't think you can ignore or block the Moderation team. It would be too easy to miss important messages or general warnings if you could.

I seem to remember a question like this a number of years ago and it came down to not seeing warnings or messages in threads as to why you can't ignore a moderator.

I'm new here, but first impression is that the interchange is healthy and seems to need no moderation. People are not shy about giving you their opinion, but there's a regard and respect that seems natural with everyone I've encountered here. Want moderation? Go to Martial Arts Stack Exchange and they'll rip you apart if they don't like your question or answer or how it is formatted!

I'm new here, but first impression is that the interchange is healthy and seems to need no moderation. People are not shy about giving you their opinion, but there's a regard and respect that seems natural with everyone I've encountered here.
SURE, SURE... what a noodle spine comment this is, you.. you, Newbie!
Personally.. I think your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries. -I Fart in your general direction.
Now.. go away, or I shall taunt you, summore!!

SURE, SURE... what a noodle spine comment this is, you.. you, Newbie!
Personally.. I think your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries. -I Fart in your general direction.
Now.. go away, or I shall taunt you, summore!!

OK - I'll leave - I'm off to find . . . a shrubbery!

Such whimsy could not, should not, ever be ignored.

Back