Household tips from guys

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
They say necessity is the mother of invention. Tess and I decided that we absolutely had to make Peanut Butter Cookies this weekend. So, to this end, Sunday afternoon we gathered all the ingredients and placed them on the counter. We then spent the next hour looking for the mixer. No matter what, we just could not find it. So, using my American Kenpo skills, I did what all Kenpoists should do, I applied logic to the situation. I grabbed my DeWalt 18v cordless drill, with a fully charged battery and chucked in a beater. The drill made an absolutely fantastic substitute for the mixer....

Seig, great idea! My Craftsman cordless has about 24 speeds on it so you know I will have no choice but to give that a try sometime soon.:D

...why do I envision "You might be a redneck if..."...although, very good solution. :asian: ...but...what was the reasoning behind "absolutely had to have peanut butter cookies..."

"You might be a redneck if..."...
You want a good one for this? My wife asked if I wanted to go out this weekend on a date..(yes, married people still "date" especially after the kids come along). I was envisioning a candle lit dinner at a nice restaurant, italian or japanese maybe. What I got was two tickets to the Monster Truck show that came to Roanoke this weekend. It was the first one I'd ever been to but (and you'd think I'd've known this after 5 years) she'd been to quite a few of them. So romantic dinner turned out to be an excrutiatingly loud show of trucks crushing cars, bottled water and nachos.... God, I love that woman.:D

For some odd reason, this does not surprise me.........

Originally posted by theletch1
excrutiatingly loud show of trucks crushing cars, bottled water and nachos.... God, I love that woman.:D

...where can I find one like that..:confused:

Originally posted by Chronuss
...where can I find one like that..:confused:
Seig already told ya that those of us that are happily married are too busy sitting back laughing to give advice. Besides, I already paid my dues (read ex-wife).:mad:

Originally posted by Chronuss
...why do I envision "You might be a redneck if..."...although, very good solution. :asian: ...but...what was the reasoning behind "absolutely had to have peanut butter cookies..."

Methinks the mixer is one of the things you put away.. *G* no clue~!! and as to why the peanut butter cookies.. Must be the cold and no heat.. *shrugs*

You know you don't need to try to confuse me..........it just happens.

yes to I did change the number....no to I didn't put the mixer away....don't think I even saw a mixer when placing things in the kitchen...:confused:

*Sighs.. then it's lost.. could be anywhere.. *looks towards attic door*

I even got up on the counter top trying to peer in those silly high cupboards.. nada~! Though I was rather 'tallish *G*

Back