Honk if you like MT!!

Guess who finally renewed her supporting membership?

*I promise I won't put it off so long next time!*

honk! honk! honk! hoink

whoops, my horn just broke, this is the best forum I've been on, some of the others like to ramp and rave, but it all good.

Honk!
This is truly a welcoming community. I wasn't one for chat rooms and blogging and the like, but I do enjoy Martial Talk. Thank you all for the great conversation and thought sharing.

HONNNNNK!!! Come on and get a supporting membership people..You'll gain respect and admiration from your Husband, Wife, Kids, In-Laws, Peers..Not buying that??? How about just getting a nifty "Supporting Member banner by your name..

I'll honk to that....

Theres some pretty knowledgable people here. And one thing I think is pretty gnarley about this site is there dosn't seem to be much attitude or people playing 'my daddy's tougher than your daddy', like some of the other forums. Good open discussion on various topics.

I'll honk to that....

Theres some pretty knowledgable people here. And one thing I think is pretty gnarley about this site is there dosn't seem to be much attitude or people playing 'my daddy's tougher than your daddy', like some of the other forums. Good open discussion on various topics.

Meep Meep!

honkhonkHOOONK!

Hey, peeps! If you *really* like MartialTalk, please consider supporting us. Thanks!

Just got on here a few days ago and I'm really impressed. People from all over the place with varying skill levels and backgrounds exchanging ideas with minimum conflict - pretty cool :)

Honk!

Just got on here a few days ago and I'm really impressed. People from all over the place with varying skill levels and backgrounds exchanging ideas with minimum conflict - pretty cool :)

Honk!

Thanks so much! We try to maintain a friendly, open atmosphere here on MT.

HONK!

I belong to many message boards, this is the one I choose to post on. Discussion is open and informative, argument is kept to a minimum. Keep up the good work moderators!!!

Honk!!

Aye, that's what makes this place so very special. Many people from many arts and hardly any of the normal shennanygens (how do you spell that?) from inter-art rivalry.

What discourses there are on such matters tend to stay that way (i.e. discourses rather than rankerous arguments) and that's in some part due to the sterling work of the moderating staff who remind us that we are not children and should be able to talk about subjects and remain polite :rei:.

This is the most comprehensive forum with down to earth users I've come across. Theres a lot of BS and My daddy is tougher than your daddy going on out there on other sites.

Honk Honk!

Back