Hero Dog Saves Another Dog

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Amazing footage from Chile where a dog rescues another after it's been hit on a freeway.
Caution: video image of a dog getting hit by cars (not graphic but not edited either) what happens afterwards will inspire you.

[yt]fXXaRECHHT4[/yt]
Amazing dog... definitely a bond there for it to risk it's own life to save a friend. Hopefully the injured dog got helped by the highway worker who stopped and was taken to a vet and saved.

Sad ending indeed, still it doesn't surprise me. Thanks for finding that follow up Carol.
It's still an inspiring story about the dog willing to help it's friends.

that really messed me up. i love dogs,cats, well you know what i mean,i had a Rott for 14 years and had to put her down about 3 years ago, but when i saw that other dog pull his/her friend over to the side that made my heart skip a beat,:wah: what can i say.

The video made me cry. That was so cruel and inhumane of someone who drove and hit the dog selflessly. Hope the driver goes to hell! :( I wish I never watched the video!

The video made me cry. That was so cruel and inhumane of someone who drove and hit the dog selflessly. Hope the driver goes to hell! :( I wish I never watched the video!
There was a clear warning at the original post... I'm sorry it upset you but you still chose to watch it. :asian:

Latest Discussions

Back