Hello from New 2nd Dan

The Kidd

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know I passed my 2nd Dan test this weekend. I am a little sore and a little bruised but thanks for everyones support and encouragment.

Just wanted to let everyone know I passed my 2nd Dan test this weekend. I am a little sore and a little bruised but thanks for everyones support and encouragment.
Congrats! I just got my Nidan a little while ago myself.

Welcome to the club!

Congratulations, tK...you're gonna have to update your profile, eh? :)

Congratulations, Kidd!
:partyon:

Congrats and get back to training

Thanks Terry and everyone, my wife asked me this morning where I was going I said "to the gym as usual" so life goes on (of course I spent a little more time in the hot tub than usual)

730 more days until my 3rd Dan test better get to work!

Thats great News. I hate it when someone gets there BB and then thinks thats it. when it truly is just the start. Keep up the great work.
kosho

Congrats!! Keep training hard!!!:ultracool

Mike

Well done.

You'll often times hear about how small the % of students who make it to shodan, can be. Most of the time, fewer than 5% make it all the way to shodan, with that number being smaller in quiet a few cases.

However, we should also take a look at the % of shodan holders who make it to nidan, and those numbers aren't too encouraging, either.

Congrats on getting over two sizeable humps (that didn't quite sound right...), and most importantly, here's a toast to continuing down the path.

Congrats.. I won't ever forget the feeling I got when I reached Nidan. especially knowing how few made it. Keep up the good work.

Congrats, very impressive. I have my dan in judo, however I am testing for my 5th gup hapkido wednesday and 4th gup next wednesday in tae kwon do.

Latest Discussions

Back