Having a predatory killer instinct mentality is far more important in being a warrior than physical skills and physical fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t see this til too late. I think this person is suffering. I kinda feel bad for teasing them.
Yeah, I'm not going to tease him. If he's not practicing martial arts, then I think he needs to. It will do him some good. I at least want the MA community to appear welcoming to him.

Dude. life is so much bigger than alpha/beta/whatever continuum that you're so invested in. Go to a martial arts class sometime.

Exactly! You just confirmed my point. Athletes of gridiron football, lacrosse, hockey, basketball, soccer, and baseball indeed tend to make the best warriors(martial artists, military soldiers, etc.) in history and that's because they are the people who are testosterone-filled brutish thugs with killer instincts.

There can be other conclusions from that first conceit.

Mabye they are more athletic. Or resilient or even better team players.

The world is indeed unjust.

The world is not fair and humans deep down are selfish.

If you think the world is fair and that humans are pure good angels, then you're some childish easily-manipulated kid living in a fantasy.
Compassion takes courage.

Didn’t see this til too late. I think this person is suffering. I kinda feel bad for teasing them.

I’m feeling awful about it now as well. I played the bully and regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back