Having a predatory killer instinct mentality is far more important in being a warrior than physical skills and physical fitness

Could the common denominator be hardship, adversity and work ethic?
Not enough. They also need aggression. That's a key in fighting. Really, you cannot deny that the majority of MMA legends have violent or sexual criminal records.

How does that relate to my post? You're just agreeing to me that elite fighters are indeed alpha male brutes and not like the nerd weakling in the picture.

You're just bullying insecure weaklings now by making fun of the person in the image.

Mabye nerds don't work hard at fighting. And that is their issue.

Nerds who do work hard at fighting tend to get good at it.

Nerds also don't have aggression and tough guy aggressive mentality. That's why they lose.

Also, you calling nerds as lazy is honestly nonsense. Being elites in Science and Mathematics requires intense mental work ethic. Studying and IQ training is mental workout.

Nerds may not be athletes but they're the world's greatest Mathletes.

How does that relate to my post? You're just agreeing to me that elite fighters are indeed alpha male brutes and not like the nerd weakling in the picture.

You're just bullying insecure weaklings now by making fun of the person in the image.
I’m just laughing at how invested in this you are. I wonder how you might judge me. I’m a full on nerd on the inside. On the outside, who knows what you might see?

Nerds also don't have aggression and tough guy aggressive mentality. That's why they lose.

Also, you calling nerds as lazy is honestly nonsense. Being elites in Science and Mathematics requires intense mental work ethic. Studying and IQ training is mental workout.

BS. I’m the most aggressive nerd I’ve ever met. I know quite a few.

I've gotta ask: what's the bottom line here? Where do you place yourself in the pecking order? Have you identified, as it pertains to martial arts, a problem that you want to propose a solution to?

High school girls play lacrosse in the U.K. 😐

BS. I’m the most aggressive nerd I’ve ever met. I know quite a few.

Yeah, I know some of those kind of nerds myself. Always got a kick out of visiting fighters in our open door sparring policy when they’d pick one of the nerds to be their first match of the evening.

It was a lot of stifled chuckles.

Outside of sports, they have a predatory bully mindset. MMA legends often pick fights with other people and commit crimes.
No they don’t that’s complete and utter rubbish. Obviously you’ve got something against mma but you’re talking absolute rubbish. Yeah there’s some bad people in the sport some as every other walk of life there’s bad people and yes Jon jones is a scumbag. But look at the other top fighters in the sport.

Gsp, Anderson silva, Randy couture, chuck liddel, rich Franklin, Forrest griffin, Demetrius Johnson, Khabib.

2 of those names gsp and Khabib they have said many times they did not want to hurt people in their fights and gsp was bullied relentlessly as a kid before he got into martial arts to defend himself. Demetrius Johnson absolutely lovely guy streams video games and enters jiu jitsu tournaments for fun. Frank Franklin former high school teacher, Forrest griffin former cop.

Again yes there are bad people in the sport but there’s bad people in every sport.

You seem to hate mma for some reason what that reason is is between you and your therapist but it’s completely incorrect

This is that magic the gathering playing nerd in that video.

I guess this is a good time to admit I'm a nerd too. I sometimes watch cartoons when home alone. Can't watch them when my woman is here, cause, well .... she'll tease and bully me about it. Nothing worse than getting bullied by someone you can't smack upside the head

Back