Guitar Hero is mine at last!!!

"One" is acceptable.

Anything from the Black Album backward is acceptable, those predate the point in time when the band was assassinated by aliens and surreptitiously replaced by alien country singers.
Yeah, Load, Reload, and St. Anger were pretty much crap (although there's at least one or two tracks on each that I like), but I think Death Magnetic kicks *** overall.
And what about the new tracks on Garage, Inc? The Mercyful Fate medley, Nick Cave and Misfits covers? How can you go wrong with that?

Yeah, Load, Reload, and St. Anger were pretty much crap (although there's at least one or two tracks on each that I like), but I think Death Magnetic kicks *** overall.
And what about the new tracks on Garage, Inc? The Mercyful Fate medley, Nick Cave and Misfits covers? How can you go wrong with that?

This is true, but also, were not those covers first recorded during the earlier years?

This is true, but also, were not those covers first recorded during the earlier years?
Some of the stuff on the 2nd CD was remastered from Garage Days Re-revisited, which was an EP the band recorded to "break in" Jason Newsted before the ...And Justice For All sessions, around '88, IIRC. The rest of the 2nd CD is a bunch of Motorhead covers that Metallica played at a birthday tribute for Lemmy Kilmister.
The first CD was all "new" covers, although the band has played some of them live for years.

I have never played guitar hero, but if I had the time to spend on playing video games I would rather spend it playing guitar...which due to life, kids, work etc. I don't get to do anymore.

Here are my babies here.

An Ernie Ball MusicMan Silhouette, with its new owner, my son the now designated guitar hero

PICT0369.jpg

A Ramirez R2 Classical

PICT0111.jpg

So my kids were home for almost a week due to weather conditions before the official winter break and then for the two week winter break. So they have been playing on the Wii for about eleven days straight, fighting, ignoring requests for clean rooms, etcetera, etcetera.

Today ... at last ... they are all back in school.

Bring on Aerosmith. :D

There are thousands of parents who tried this.

You are probably one of the very few who pulled it off.

You go, girl! :bangahead:

i actually LIKED Hero fo the day, King Nothing, and i LOVED the album with the orchestra

call me a heretic, i dont care.

Latest Discussions

Back