Greetings everyone

You haven't been here long enough then...... Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
Thats fair honestly i can see that i went through similar with Lee's group had to prove myself willing to do so here im just not gonna take or tolerate anyones ****

Thats fair honestly i can see that i went through similar with Lee's group had to prove myself willing to do so here im just not gonna take or tolerate anyones ****
1) challenges will get you banned
2) language, you seem to like making the MT sensors work for their money
3) you seem to have a rather large chip on your shoulder
4) the name calling is a bit much for me to be honest

I am not trying to be a pain, a troll or any of the other names you've thrown out since you've been here. I don't doubt you have trained, I do have my doubts about the number of people you claim as training with. This is not to say you never trained with them. In the last 50 years I have trained with all sorts of folks; Fumio Demura, Chen Zhanglei, Wang Rengang, William CC Chen, Yang Jwingming, Ip Ching, Dan Miller, Pan Qing Fu, Zhou Xuan Yun, to name a few, but I would never say they were my teacher, or that I was in that lineage. I could say I have trained with Yang Jwingming for 30 years, but he would not know me fro Adam. My first seminar with him was 30 years ago and I have gone to a few with him over the years......he is still not my teacher, I am not in the lineage, and he would not know me if he saw me.

Not saying what you have listed isn't true, but you have to admit, it does raise some red flags for us old guys, who have been around a long time and been on MT a long time and seen a lot of such things..... and there are more than a few of us here

Enjoy the training TTFN

I am not trying to be a pain, a troll or any of the other names you've thrown out since you've been here. I don't doubt you have trained, I do have my doubts about the number of people you claim as training with. This is not to say you never trained with them. In the last 50 years I have trained with all sorts of folks; Fumio Demura, Chen Zhanglei, Wang Rengang, William CC Chen, Yang Jwingming, Ip Ching, Dan Miller, Pan Qing Fu, Zhou Xuan Yun, to name a few, but I would never say they were my teacher, or that I was in that lineage. I could say I have trained with Yang Jwingming for 30 years, but he would not know me fro Adam. My first seminar with him was 30 years ago and I have gone to a few with him over the years......he is still not my teacher, I am not in the lineage, and he would not know me if he saw me.

Not saying what you have listed isn't true, but you have to admit, it does raise some red flags for us old guys, who have been around a long time and been on MT a long time and seen a lot of such things..... and there are more than a few of us here

Enjoy the training TTFN
Ok fair enough

welcome to MT
Thank you

Enjoy the training TTFN
One i used to talk to jim over the phone daily while he was alive
Erle not phone but email corrospondance
The others with the exception of MSR and Lee are all from my hometown i know them one of them ive known for over 20 years soool yes yes I CAN say that i regularly trainned with them and am in their lineage

You haven't been here long enough then...... Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
I'm the opposite. When OP starts a thread, I don't care

- Who he is.
- What MA system he has trained.
- How long he has trained.
- Who his teacher is.

As long as the OP's topic is interested, I'll share my opinion. Even if the OP is Chuck Norris and if he starts an abstract thread such as "Yi Leads Qi", I'll not participate in that discussion.

Last edited:
Hello everyone im Michael J. Hudson BLEED Utility Razor Combat System Instructor Number:
B/c-065-2024 Southwest Regional Director.

Im curious what are everyones thoughts on Utility Razors/Box Cutters for EDC for Edged Weapon Defense?
I'm guessing by the number that you are the 65th instructor in this system. There seems to be little info on the web about BLEED. Who is the head instructor? Are there international instructors?

Thank you

One i used to talk to jim over the phone daily while he was alive
Erle not phone but email corrospondance
The others with the exception of MSR and Lee are all from my hometown i know them one of them ive known for over 20 years soool yes yes I CAN say that i regularly trainned with them and am in their lineage
Sorry, I missed this before... I corresponded by email with Di Guo Yong, Dennis Rovere, and Zhang Yun about Xingyiquan and had a phone conversation with Ren Guangyi about Chen when I was studying Chen...but I would never, ever, claim them as teachers or say that I trained with them.

Not even remotely true in BLEED we target the face groin neck hands theres no superficial cuts deep slshes
Both @Dirty Dog and I have been stabbed in the face. Mine was neck/ jaw/ear. I believe @Dirty Dog lost his eye. Neither of those injuries were fight stoppers. Many people will continue to fight after multiple stab wounds. Your plan is one of escalation. This usually implies that person is operating from a place of fear. Consider some real fitness regimen instead of planning your defense around an ineffective improvised weapon.

Both @Dirty Dog and I have been stabbed in the face. Mine was neck/ jaw/ear. I believe @Dirty Dog lost his eye. Neither of those injuries were fight stoppers. Many people will continue to fight after multiple stab wounds. Your plan is one of escalation. This usually implies that person is operating from a place of fear. Consider some real fitness regimen instead of planning your defense around an ineffective improvised weapon.
Yep, according to this, stabbings only have a 3.2% mortality rate.

And I agree, the chances of a box cutter putting an attacker out of action are slim to none. How many times have we been cut with objects like, or similar to, box cutters; and we didn't even know we were cut until we saw blood on the floor?

In my opinion, the OP was bullied growing up and probably into his early adulthood; and this box-cutter thing was invented as a solution.

I'm the opposite. When OP starts a thread, I don't care

- Who he is.
- What MA system he has trained.
- How long he has trained.
- Who his teacher is.

As long as the OP's topic is interested, I'll share my opinion. Even if the OP is Chuck Norris and if he starts an abstract thread such as "Yi Leads Qi", I'll not participate in that discussion.
OK..... whatever makes you happy...you do you

I hope you had a good recovery and are much better now 🙏🏼

And I agree, the chances of a box cutter putting an attacker out of action are slim to none. How many times have we been cut with objects like, or similar to, box cutters; and we didn't even know we were cut until we saw blood on the floor?

In my opinion, the OP was bullied growing up and probably into his early adulthood; and this box-cutter thing was invented as a solution.
Pulling a box cutter is a good way to get shot.

I'm guessing by the number that you are the 65th instructor in this system. There seems to be little info on the web about BLEED. Who is the head instructor? Are there international instructors?
The head instructor is one of the founders Seth Raymond (also co founder of the MEDUSA edged weapon system) there are no international instructors at this time to my knowledge and yes i ajm the 65th instructor

The head instructor is one of the founders Seth Raymond (also co founder of the MEDUSA edged weapon system) there are no international instructors at this time to my knowledge and yes i ajm the 65th instructor
You are not the 65th instructor. You are the 5th instructor your instructor certified. Have him explain it to you.

I couldn’t know the reasons people come up with this stuff. I don’t think I know anyone who wasnt bullied as a child, in some way, by someone, at some point. But I agree, it’s driven by some fear, whether real or imagined. It kind of makes me feel a little bad for ridiculing now that I think of it.

Back