Ebay Item (too funny)

S

Spud

This gent is selling his ex's wedding dress. The photos and seller's comments are quite entertaining. :flame:

Ebay Wedding Dress

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
oh geez, that's horrible. I can't believe how that guy's auction is going. LOL:rolleyes:

I am sure glad he explained that the pictures where not of his wife.

He's already at 547,000 plus hits, with 1 day left to his auction. I bet he breaks 1 million hits.

:rofl:

That was so great, I shared it with all my friends!! I needed a good cheering-up, too! Thanks!

Does that really say 99 million dollars?

michaeledward said:
He's already at 547,000 plus hits, with 1 day left to his auction. I bet he breaks 1 million hits.
The internet sure is a strange thing ... and I was way off .. 1.8 million hits and twelve hours to go.

Mike

Ya'll don't think he's bitter or anything do ya? At least his ex can't say he didn't have a sense of humor. :uhyeah:

9 hrs. 2 min. to go

$815,100.00

185 bids

2,286,650 hits

WOW!!!!

Just for a Wedding Dress...lol...

GEEEEEZE, someone bid $2 million dollars. And the person that did has a good rep on ebay so its not like he can back out of it.

All that for posting a wedding dress hoping to get a couple hundred for it.

Think he'll be able to get a whole lot of game tickets and beer with $2 million dollars!!!!

Who he actually gets it.

Dot
:eek:

Okay this is sad, I just checked back someone's bid 15 million. obiviously he's not going to get that much. Too bad. He's gonna end up with nothing

LOL I keep refreshing the bid, and now its gone way down. Looks like ebay is cleaning out the crap bids. Down to $24,000.00 now. Still a lot of money but very different from $15 Mill.

The "Today Show" had this guy in this morning.He is gunuinly funny.Al Rocker said "You look rather fetching in that dress" He said " What? Like a Dog!?"

Latest Discussions

Back