Duct Tape

We can practice stick sparring w/ the crab leggies before munching them...well, you guys can...*grumbles about stupid class trip*

Chronuss said:
so, Dot, I hear you're gonna join us WVirginians in devouring on some ye olde crab leggies...just gotta remind the waitress to not take our plates of shells so we can make Ricky jealous. :wink2:
That's not official yet, waiting to see if Rich can get away. Then I'll see if I can get time off too. But yes thats the plan, sounds like a good time.

:D

TheRustyOne said:
We can practice stick sparring w/ the crab leggies before munching them...well, you guys can..

...again...I have already iterated, therefore I shall reiterate...she's thinking before speaking again... :uhohh:

KenpoGirl said:
That's not official yet, waiting to see if Rich can get away. Then I'll see if I can get time off too. But yes thats the plan, sounds like a good time.

:D

oh, blah. course it'll be a good time. :)

Chronuss said:
...again...I have already iterated, therefore I shall reiterate...she's thinking before speaking again... :uhohh:

and I shall reiterate after iterating before...err...

if i were thinking before speaking, i'd still be there tonight *points to my sig*

Latest Discussions

Back