Christams Angel for the ladies

Gin-Gin said:
Nah, don't be so hard on yourself, Techno. I was just playing... :)
No, a true story... One year when I was workin retail, me and my employees were standing around discussing Halloween and what we were gonna wear to work... I said to my employees "I have no idea what I am going to be" and a random customer said to me "You should go as jabba the hutt you wouldnt need a costume."

SO...

OMG.....should have suggested that they put on their glasses!

Technopunk said:
No true story... One year when I was workin retail, me and my employees were standing around discussing Halloween and what we were gonna wear to work... I said to my employees "I have no idea what I am going to be" and a random customer said to me "You should go as jabba the hutt you wouldnt need a costume."

SO...

Technopunk said:
No, a true story... One year when I was workin retail, me and my employees were standing around discussing Halloween and what we were gonna wear to work... I said to my employees "I have no idea what I am going to be" and a random customer said to me "You should go as jabba the hutt you wouldnt need a costume." SO...
It's amazing how rude some people can be, especially in the retail setting where some customers think they can just abuse employees! :jedi1:

Technopunk said:
No, a true story... One year when I was workin retail, me and my employees were standing around discussing Halloween and what we were gonna wear to work... I said to my employees "I have no idea what I am going to be" and a random customer said to me "You should go as jabba the hutt you wouldnt need a costume."

SO...
Bizznatch.

I had customers (when I was working in retail) say things like, "You know, you could be pretty...if only you did something with your face."

I think that one was trying to drum up business for her work, or something. That was cold.

Feisty Mouse said:
Bizznatch. I had customers (when I was working in retail) say things like, "You know, you could be pretty...if only you did something with your face." I think that one was trying to drum up business for her work, or something. That was cold.
I'm sorry someone said that to you, Feisty--that's completely out of line, just like the remark some idiot made to Technopunk.

"Bizznatch"--I like it--will add it to my "expressions from FM file."
:D

Some poeple are just looking to get a rise out of you...doesnt mean what that say is true. I hope the two of you didnt take it to heart, Feisty you are such a pretty girl, and Techno....some of your photos that I have seen on here, well...hubba hubba!

Thanks both of you... I got pretty upset at the time - kind of that shocked, I've-just-been-slapped feeling.... and then later I was just annoyed at her for trying to shake up my feelings so I could maybe try her beauty services.

Grrrr!!!!

Feisty - OMG - I can't believe someone would say that to you. What a ... a ... <female dog> she was for saying that to you. You are a beautiful woman with a fanTAStic smile. Don't let that crap bother you again, you hear?

That is just an insult to Female Dogs Georgia...LOL

shesulsa said:
Feisty - OMG - I can't believe someone would say that to you. What a ... a ... <female dog> she was for saying that to you. You are a beautiful woman with a fanTAStic smile. Don't let that crap bother you again, you hear?

Latest Discussions

Back