Chi ---Fong Ha--Choi---Paul Dong!

My wife did do spell check for me;
Thank you for your advice.
Nice to know there are some who just want
to do the arts ,or chat freindly.
thanks again--P.S..as for me
stateing Bruce Lee--Yes I had private lessons & certified & Dan Inosanto-Dan Lee-Bud Thompson have seen & confirmed my rank in Jeet Kune Do.
I hold 3rd in JKD & 3rd in JunFan.I do seminrs in Whitter Ca.
This is an Inosanto School.I have been there many years now.
I had privates with all my teachers.It is easer for a disabled person to
get 1 on 1 & retain it,The class some will go fast-some drop out-some fail;
Private teachings has proofed to be the best way to get the info.
Here is a referance of Privats I had--Note referahce only.
Dont take as name dropping --see it like a resume!
Ernesto Presas-- Remy Presas-- Jose Presas-- Willie Wetzel-- Bujin Mateen-- Angel Cables-- High Dang Fashu-- Earl Montaigu-- Joe Denson-- to name a few refences.
So if that means I had special Yes I did,it was fun & Id like to share what I was tought.

Going back to the topic of healing with chi, an instructor of mine once told me that if i was going to hit people with chi I had damn well better learn to take back some of the damage before someone got killed. Now I know takeing back damage or trying to recover chi that has been used is not usualy talked about so I will ask i this also a part of healing with chi or a completly different aspect of the arts

As an aside I have had damage to me healed by what i would classify as chi
I have also had a instructor just put his hand softly on my face and remove it and my face puffed out like I had been hit by a baseball

Great question-let me say this that will help 100%.
Think of chi-like static electric energy.
Rubbing feet on the carpet- you collect-you store - touch some one -you can actualy,
discharge it.So you did as a fact "store -collect-discharge." Energy!

I can teach in "6 easy lessons" how to collect-use to heal-or defence.

back to the issue---Now if the energy is in as defence & not healing.
Much like static --it is discharged & now on contact--it becomes
Chaotic energy.We cant heal it as"you would be doing the task & that
is not the issue need to be resolved.
We need to see it as chaos & move the energy out.If it is in the shoulder.
Move it down the arm.Caution if its in the head.
too many small nervs & can have adverse effects.
The energy is like a sope bubble.Realy thin but ,can have great effects!!

Now the energy to defend can move people at distance-sometimes Items-
make a shield type & cause pain when entered.
I hope that asweres the quetion.You realy have to learn to store-collect-discharge & you will(Naturaly understand Its propperties)

Joygen & Dojosai.

My instructors all said my chi was wild and dangerious to me and to those around me until i learned to control it.
i would place my hand gently on my wifes arm and leave black and blues ( which usual got me in way to much trouble and she had devious ways of dealing with me after). I once walked away from the arts for a while because I never knew how to control the flow of chi or when it would flare up.
Later in life I learned a few simple ways of controling ( bringing it to the surface and takeing it back) funny things was it all returned to the lessons I had learnd many years befor but was to blind to put 2 and 2 togeather anfd find the answere till a friend made a simple statement one day and it all clicked. From then on it was a relearning process

so back to th question i first asked how hard is it to retract the wild chi once it is released ?
I was told to simply pull it back through the source and area of the initial contact . Would you agree with that?

Ok I see what your asking--Try This Chi is like light--You turn it on & it is there.We can not retract it--It is there.We can controle what is there
with dimmer switches or off & on.But it is. I can tell how how to dim it,

thanks I understand what you are saying
as i said I have learned a lot and then relearned it at a different level of undestanding over the years

In the words one of my close frineds"Thats It man-Thats the ticket Duckie!!!!

so, do you think it`s possible to teach me the 6 easy step? thanx.

Back