2007 Supporting Membership Drive - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

Just did by pay pal, how will you know it's from me?
It's matched to information in your profile, so that the right person is credited with the membership - besides, it now says "supporting member" by your name!

Just did by pay pal, how will you know it's from me?
Bob handles all the accounting, he'll let me know you paid and I'll rep ya. :D

Thanks, saw on my usercp, ya know, y'all move a lot freaking faster than the computer I'm on, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we're giving everyone an 'attaboy', and we'll be fixing the membership dates by the end of the month. A few people have expressed interest in giving the extra year to others as gifts so it makes things easier to keep straight.

Thank you again to everyone who has signed up :)

Everyone who sends money in any way at all, send me a PM and I'll dish some rep your way once Bob receives it. :)

*edited to add*

BTW, in case you're interested, at this writing, one good rep hit from me is 272 points - just a token of thanks for your support!

I'll match Shesulsa and rep you as well just PM me and I'll add my 217 along with hers

yup. I'll be adjusting the accounts at the end of the month to reflect that :)

Thank you!

I just renewed mine too...So WHAT are the rest of you waiting for????

Hey, I just upped my membership, so up yours!

;)

Seriously, thank you Bob and the Mods and everyone that contributes to this site whether it be with knowledge and/or money. I really appreciate this community and the wealth of information.

Seriously, thank you Bob and the Mods and everyone that contributes to this site whether it be with knowledge and/or money. I really appreciate this community and the wealth of information.

Seconded! Don't forget, this special ends Jan 31 - register or renew NOW!

Hey, I just upped my membership, so up yours!

;)

Well, I just pre- renewed mine, and I agree 100% with what you said, crushing!

Your membership offer is great, and if my wife allows me (funny, my BB means little to her lol) I'd like to join your fine site. I did have a question; would it be possible to sign up and give away next years membership to someone this year, like to a friend or family member? Of course we would both have to renew next year.
Plz let me know if this might be a consideration. thank you

Your membership offer is great, and if my wife allows me (funny, my BB means little to her lol) I'd like to join your fine site. I did have a question; would it be possible to sign up and give away next years membership to someone this year, like to a friend or family member? Of course we would both have to renew next year.
Plz let me know if this might be a consideration. thank you

I'm not the site owner, but I don't think that would not be a problem.

Bringing in a friend is a great way to help MT! There are other folks here that have done that as well. :)

Back