Whatcha been up to lately?

KenpoTess said:
Anything new and interesting or not so new and uninteresting going on in your world? Do tell :D

I went to London and saw David Dickenson in Harrods (seriously), and he really is Orange!

David Dickenson is a D list UK celebrity so probably no-one but the Brits on here will have heard of him mind you!

Ian.

david_dickinson_163.jpg

What a guy.

I'll let you guess what I've been up to...I have a new Baby on the way. Of course my planning wasn't too good, Baby's coming right smack in the middle of hunting season!

*VBS* Well well.. Congratulations~!! ;) But hunting season? You do realize that means celebrating a birthday every year during hunting season.. Sowwy.. didn't want to but I had to say it~!!!

:D

KenpoTess said:
*VBS* Well well.. Congratulations~!! ;) But hunting season? You do realize that means celebrating a birthday every year during hunting season.. Sowwy.. didn't want to but I had to say it~!!!

:D

A treestand is a great place for a birthday party!

hi tess, i've been very busy...we've been running all over God's creation trying to find my dad a jacket that would fit his arms for the funeral, we had about 100 people show up at our house this weekend, and boy they can eat. we put together 8 frames with colleagues for family members, 7 kids and one of my grandma. we had the viewing on monday and the funeral today. we had to drive all the way to dc, which was like over 2 hrs. because we were driving like 45 all the way. and what happened to the nice weather, it was sleeting today, blah. all in all i'm totally exhausted from this weekend and the last 2 days. next in line is get 3 papers done, and start studying my patch descriptions better...someone pray for me to catch up on that one :wink2:

The company I work at just got bought, so all kinds of change goin' on....:erg:

Bassist bailed without any warning from the jazz combo...:flammad:

Just bought a new house, and all that entails... :D

I'm about to start dieting.... :erg:

So I'm pretty much spinning around and around lately.... :D

*Hugs* Jani.. I know you've been having a hellova time lately and your Grandma is now in a better place.. lets hope now you can get your life quieted down with the relative situation~!!
Give our best to your parents and Hope to see you back in class soon~!!

Me

FUZZYJ692000 said:
hi tess, i've been very busy...we've been running all over God's creation trying to find my dad a jacket that would fit his arms for the funeral, we had about 100 people show up at our house this weekend, and boy they can eat. we put together 8 frames with colleagues for family members, 7 kids and one of my grandma. we had the viewing on monday and the funeral today. we had to drive all the way to dc, which was like over 2 hrs. because we were driving like 45 all the way. and what happened to the nice weather, it was sleeting today, blah. all in all i'm totally exhausted from this weekend and the last 2 days. next in line is get 3 papers done, and start studying my patch descriptions better...someone pray for me to catch up on that one :wink2:

Darn those tempermental bassists~!! Good luck with the new owners of your company.. Seig and I were working for MCI when worldcom came along.. man oh man.. what havoc was wreaked then~!!
ohh new house.. what fun :D
Dieting..Good eating *G*

2fisted said:
The company I work at just got bought, so all kinds of change goin' on....:erg:

Bassist bailed without any warning from the jazz combo...:flammad:

Just bought a new house, and all that entails... :D

I'm about to start dieting.... :erg:

So I'm pretty much spinning around and around lately.... :D

Hmm. Been awful busy but not with good things for the most part. I've been training for my BB test, dealing with my mother's death, dealing with a break-in of my apartment and after all that, finally tested for my BB this past Sat.

Now, I just need to collapse.

Latest Discussions

Back