What do you take for energy

Definitely all about hydration throughout the day and good food. Sleep is important but I never get enough. However, before my classes which are about 1.5 hours I eat a banana and peanut butter 1 hour before and take a C4 energy drink 15 minutes prior. Iget enough of an energy boost to easily last throughout the class. Right after class get protein in me.

Hydration and sleep really are important. I drank a lot of soda as a kid, wish I had been drinking water more. Now I struggle regularly with hydrating properly, although these days its pretty much water and coffee, occasional energy drink thrown in. Sleep has been more difficult with my work hours. 4 twelve hour days one week, followed by 4 twelve hour nights the next week, then 3 twelve hour days the following week, finish off with 3 twelve hour nights. 0600-1800 or 1800-0600. Even with 2-4 days off between workweeks it's difficult to not be constantly tired. I don't mind 12 hour shifts but I wish they were the same every week.

Hydration and sleep really are important. I drank a lot of soda as a kid, wish I had been drinking water more. Now I struggle regularly with hydrating properly, although these days it’s pretty much water and coffee, occasional energy drink thrown in. Sleep has been more difficult with my work hours. 4 twelve hour days one week, followed by 4 twelve hour nights the next week, then 3 twelve hour days the following week, finish off with 3 twelve hour nights. 0600-1800 or 1800-0600. Even with 2-4 days off between workweeks it's difficult to not be constantly tired. I don't mind 12 hour shifts but I wish they were the same every week.
Ghost makes a good energy drink, I think there’s a new one called Goat with mushroom in it

Back