Vunak restraining orders

And when you watch this video...

http://vimeo.com/42048519

...things get even more "interesting".

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

There but for the grace of God,

I don't know who any of these people are, except I've heard of Tom Cruise. I'm glad of that. And I want my ten minutes back.

Okay that video is creepy! The whole situation at a minor glance just seems sad.

The following is a general statement about training and since I do not know all the facts about what happened just an observation of mine!

First off people and this goes for people just starting out practicing as well as people who have practiced a long time and may be teaching need to understand that people move on. That is natural, normal and yes some times very hard! Let people go and be nice and civil about the situation! Who knows you may train together in the future and resume your friendship or not. Life is way to short to carry around anger or a grudge!

Second when the Martial Sciences are your livelyhood then stuff like this happens. There is nothing wrong with taking money for teaching but when you totally rely on it well that will in turn shape your outlook on what, whom and how you teach!

Finally treat people respectfully and they most likely will treat you the same! Keep your arguments to yourselves and do not broadcast it out to everyone! Particularly now in the internet age!!!

Just some observations!

Okay that video is creepy! The whole situation at a minor glance just seems sad.

The following is a general statement about training and since I do not know all the facts about what happened just an observation of mine!

First off people and this goes for people just starting out practicing as well as people who have practiced a long time and may be teaching need to understand that people move on. That is natural, normal and yes some times very hard! Let people go and be nice and civil about the situation! Who knows you may train together in the future and resume your friendship or not. Life is way to short to carry around anger or a grudge!

Second when the Martial Sciences are your livelyhood then stuff like this happens. There is nothing wrong with taking money for teaching but when you totally rely on it well that will in turn shape your outlook on what, whom and how you teach!

Finally treat people respectfully and they most likely will treat you the same! Keep your arguments to yourselves and do not broadcast it out to everyone! Particularly now in the internet age!!!

Just some observations!
Works for me...................

Vunak is all about the money. Always has been.That's the root of all his current problems. I think he's finally become unhinged. Sad.

Looks like he's ... "winning" ....

I don't know who any of these people are, except I've heard of Tom Cruise. I'm glad of that. And I want my ten minutes back.

Same as me! I assume it's THE Tom Cruise, the little guy?

Probably not the Tom you are thinking of. Vunak was referring to a Tom Cruse, of his progressive fighting systems.

Also, nice to see you back on here!

I'm at work and Bullshido is blocked here. Now that my curiosity is up, could someone copy over here what everyone is looking at? Is that allowed? otherwise I gotta find time at home to go back and look....

video is blocked as well, I'lll just have to find time at home to look at that.

--- i was always taught throughout my MA studies that no matter what good manners cost nothing but mean everything and that respect for a person is a given - you treat people how you want to be treated --- if that means you have a debate about something then you let each other talk about it in a civilised fashion --- just MO

donna

Back