ULTIMATE DEFENCE AGAINST KNIFES

Hmmm yeah I never go for the blade length but always try to catch the very tip of the knife instead.

That's right yeah?

Hmmm yeah I never go for the blade length but always try to catch the very tip of the knife instead.

That's right yeah?
If you’ve got no choice but fight a guy with a knife, attack his wrist, not the blade. And hope for the best.

I like to catch the blade with my pectoral muscle. I keep hold of it by flexing at exactly the right time. By clenching my muscle, I can hold the blade safely in my chest. Then I use thunder and lightning... aka my fists, the only weapon I need.

I like to catch the blade with my pectoral muscle. I keep hold of it by flexing at exactly the right time. By clenching my muscle, I can hold the blade safely in my chest. Then I use thunder and lightning... aka my fists, the only weapon I need.
YES that's the method I usually use first too but if that fails I go straight for the sharp tip. I figure, THAT'S what's gonna stab me, so I should just go straight for that.

That's right yeah?
I just use my abdominal muscles. It's much easier to catch with those than with a hand. The guy very nearly helps you get it there.

You beat me to it, Steve, and with a more aggressive variation. I bow to your higher skill.

I believe it's just a troll putting on a guido act like the Clyde Cash comic character

Could be. Unfortunately there's plenty of knife defense techniques/tactics that are just as ludicrous that many believe will work.

Back