Tunguska Blast

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering has anybody ever used this stuff and is it wroth the money.
Suppoes to:
Boost yoyr energy and stamina
Improve your immune system
Increase your mental clarity
Enhance your physical performance
and lets you recover faster.
Input would be good about this product.
Terry

I've never used this or any other "energy drink."

Our dojang sells one of them but I usually just buy bottled water. For those who do use these products, do you feel they improve your performance or just make you less tired afterward?

Miles

terryl965 said:
I was wondering has anybody ever used this stuff and is it wroth the money.
Suppoes to:
Boost yoyr energy and stamina
Improve your immune system
Increase your mental clarity
Enhance your physical performance
and lets you recover faster.
Input would be good about this product.
Terry
I'm not familiar with it, but I'd be real careful here. 100 years ago, they might have called this something like Dr. Goods Elixir. Everything is about balance. If it could deliver all that, which I doubt, it's gotta take something from the other side. There are no magic potions.

I don't generally give opinions on topics I don't know about, but in this case I couldn't help it. Subscribing.

Gemini said:
I'm not familiar with it, but I'd be real careful here. 100 years ago, they might have called this something like Dr. Goods Elixir. Everything is about balance. If it could deliver all that, which I doubt, it's gotta take something from the other side. There are no magic potions.

I don't generally give opinions on topics I don't know about, but in this case I couldn't help it. Subscribing.

Thanks Gemini I'm with you usaully they lack in other area's do just wanted info..I guess nobody knows about it so I'llleave it alone.
Terry

Back