Trying to sell used gear?

climbablepoppy

White Belt
Reaction score
I was in my school's taekwondo club for about a year, and purchased a full set of gear for competitions (dobok, guards, daedo socks, hogu, etc). I knew I wouldn't be around long so I avoided using my gear to keep it in good condition to sell. (They even smell pretty good - not kidding!) Now that the time has come, I'm having trouble selling the gear. Are there any websites or places I should go to? Or maybe big stores or companies that will recycle the gear for me? I hate seeing it go to waste - especially the gen-2 daedo socks.

Try selling it on eBay. I would do some price shopping on Amazon to get an idea of the price range to sell it for.

Have you tried listing it on Facebook Marketplace or even martial arts forums? There's always someone out there lookin' for a deal, especially on high-quality stuff like daedo socks. If you strike out there, maybe see if your school or a local dojo wants to buy 'em or use 'em for new students. Worst-case scenario, some organizations take used sports gear as donations.

Back