-To get even-

That is how I see it, I just wanted to clarify that is what you ment. I thought you were condoning the use MA to seek revenge or to justify fighting. Thats why I asked for clarification. I think you are right, training in MA can provide one with an opportunity to grwo and mature and see how fighting becomes almost obsolete for such a person.

7sm

Thanks for the advice, I wont go looking for this guy, But if he comes after me it would be ok. I really injoy Martial arts and plan to Become a UFC fighter, THanks for the info on your beliefs. Every one besides shinzu:mad:

Originally posted by Judo-kid

Thanks for the advice, I wont go looking for this guy, But if he comes after me it would be ok. I really injoy Martial arts and plan to Become a UFC fighter, THanks for the info on your beliefs. Every one besides shinzu:mad:

I think you have made a wise decision to not go looking for the guy. Its good to see you accept the advise from the MAist on this site, shows your intelegence.

7sm

He didnt really have much of a choice........

And dont mess with Shinzu, hes kinda right..........

Judo-Kid had the sense to ask if he should take revenge.

Machiavelli said, in 'The Prince', to paraphrase:

'The wise prince is the one who chooses wise advisors'.

thanx Master of Blades!

maybe if certain people wouldn't post ridiculous questions all the time, they wouldn't get intelligent answers they don't want to hear.

There's no such thing as a rediculous question, unless it is asked as something trying to start a flame war or incite arguments. Judo-Kid is struggling through a lot of typical adolescent issues. We've all been there, so lets be a little understanding. At least give him credit for having the sense to ask before going after someone.

"Asking a stupid question is better then fixing a stupid mistake" and "Measure twice and cut once" is what my wood shop teacher use to drum into our heads. Both of the quotes makes sense in anything you do.

Latest Discussions

Back