Thunder Brand Belts

opr1945

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a "Thunder Brand" brown karate belt, in size 4 or larger. New or with wear and tear is okay. It is for a friend and must have a Thunder label. Apparently they are no longer made. Pro force belts are either similar to, or identical to, the Thunder Brand. None the less, I am looking for one with the Thunder label. If you have one you are willing to sell, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Attachments

• thumbnail_image0.jpg
    thumbnail_image0.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 0
Good luck on finding that. But while you're here, why is the Thunder label so imperative?

A friend is close to earning a brown belt and he has an affinity for Thunder Brand. Apparently his other belts have been Thunder Brand.

So I would like to get one for a gift for him.

I have found several on ebay but not brown in 5 or larger. I thought about trying to sew two shorter ones together, but decided that probably would not work. I have had two ebay sellers list Thunder Belts for sale by name. But they both sent me Pro Force belts! They both said made by same company. Chevrolet makes a lot of cars, they are not all the same.

I have considered removing the label from one belt and sewing it on one of the Pro Force Belts. Kind of dishonest, I think. I don't know enough about belt to know if they are different (since prices vary I assume so) and in what way.

Thanks for asking.

Latest Discussions

Back