The Top 14 Things Bill Clinton Would Say if He Were in "Star Wars"

It's telling that the Right, and our friend here is about as reflexive a right-winger as we have in this community, just can't stop flogging old Dobbin even though he's long past due for the knacker's and has actually turned to compost.

Nothing like a good Clinton joke to flush out all the "reflexive" dyed in the wool libbers too. And to get them to start applying labels too. Yall are so "tolerant". LOL!

clinmen.jpg

starrwars1.jpg

It's telling that the Right, and our friend here is about as reflexive a right-winger as we have in this community, just can't stop flogging old Dobbin even though he's long past due for the knacker's and has actually turned to compost.

...said the fellow who's still getting mileage out of Democratic Blunderground chestnuts like 'Chimpy McLackwit'.

ATTENTION ALL USERS: SECOND AND FINAL WARNING

PLEASE RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THE THREAD. Party-bashing is not the topic of this thread. This is in the humor forum - if you want to debate political humor, please go to the study.

Thank you,

G Ketchmark / Shesulsa
MT Assist. Administrator

Funny stuff. All presidents are a target for being made fun of. I liked the movie with Robin Williams "Man of the Year" good movie and I'm a Republican. We need a comedian to run for president.
I think I'll write in Carlos Mencia.

Talk about the policics crap in the study people. Hint: That isn't here.

Joke was cute. Not rip roaring funny, but good for a chuckle.
Reminds me, anyone see the Robot Chicken episode with Dubya as a Jedi?

16. May the force be with you...and with you...and with you....oh yeah you too...mmmm baby yeah you too.

How 'bout the top 14 things Bill Clinton would do if he were in Star Wars?

I'll start:

14. Lob a couple of missiles at Yavin 3* in retaliation for the destruction of the Death Star.

* Yes, I know the rebels were on Yavin 4. That's the point.

13. Replace that floating torture device with a sodium pentothal soaked cigar.

Clinton: Where are those cigars you intercepted? What have you done with those cigars?

Independant Council: We have intecepted no cigars! This is an independant investigation on a diplomatic mission

Clinton: If this is a diplomatic mission then where are the interns!

*crushes neck*

Clinton: Lackey, tear this office apart until you have found those cigars, and bring me the interns. I want them alive!

Those are pretty funny.

Of course, who could forget the stuff they're apparently in retaliation for?

Attachments

• $bush_darthvader.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 100
  • $bush_star_wars2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 128
  • $star-wars.jpg
    $star-wars.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 110
  • $tali-wars.jpg
    $tali-wars.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 104
How 'bout the top 14 things Bill Clinton would do if he were in Star Wars?

I'll start:

14. Lob a couple of missiles at Yavin 3* in retaliation for the destruction of the Death Star.

* Yes, I know the rebels were on Yavin 4. That's the point.

13. Have his enemies secretly disposed of and make them look like accidents. (hmmm wait a minute.)

Latest Discussions

Back