Thanks to All Who Became Supporting Members!

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks to All Who Recently Became Supporting Members! So many of you stepped up to the plate to support Martial Talk over the past few weeks by becoming Supporting Members and I wish to thank each one of you. Without YOU, Martial Talk could not exist, IMO. Thanks.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

http://martialtalk.com/premiummembership.shtml

It's definitely worth it to me! Where else are you going to see a forum like this? Sure, there are other martial alrts forums, but not quite like this one. Thank you to the mod's and those involved with the beginnings of this place for your hard work for making it what it is today.

Glad I did.

I was glad to support Bob and help him keep this site going.

Good Day.

Rick

Me too, this is the most positive and informative MA website around in my opinion. Glad to try to 'give a little back.'

I'm just sorry I didn't become a Supporting Member sooner. At least I would've discovered the Arcade sooner. ;) This is one of the best fora I've participated in - and I've been on MANY...

That arcade keeps drawing me in now. I must be stronger!

Thanks MT!

crushing said:
That arcade keeps drawing me in now. I must be stronger!

Thanks MT!

Don't Fight the force Come over to the Dark Side. Crushing Bob Hubbard is your father.

V/R

Rick

Rick Wade said:
Don't Fight the force Come over to the Dark Side. Crushing Bob Hubbard is your father.

Ah, that explains why mom keeps going to the pantry to get the canine a calcified connective tissue.

Woohoo for the supporters of Martial Talk ~ The Best Martial Arts site on the web!!!!

Back