Take care of your teeth

Rather, scientists are at the early stages of theoretical research along that path. I believe there have been a couple of studies that have had some success along those lines in rats. We're probably quite a few years out from clinical trials with humans.
I don't think I want any rat teeth, though.

Rather, scientists are at the early stages of theoretical research along that path. I believe there have been a couple of studies that have had some success along those lines in rats. We're probably quite a few years out from clinical trials with humans.

I’m curious what the perceived benefit is. Seems like an expensive and complicated way to do something that is basically a lifelong fix already. What am I missing?

I’m curious what the perceived benefit is. Seems like an expensive and complicated way to do something that is basically a lifelong fix already. What am I missing?
I wonder if the idea is being able to implant them without needing the post, so less invasive. If not that, I can’t think what the advantage might be.

Very promising!

Back