Salads: Dry or drowned, or somewhere in between?

S

ShaolinWolf

Ok, well, as I sit here eating my salad, I wonder what everyone else like in their salads. What goes in and what dressing do they put on top of it? Do they even put dressing on it or eat it Dry? And other salad questions...So, what do you say?

I like all different kinds of salads. But to name a few of my favs, I'd say Chicken Caesar Salad is one. I also like Romain Lettuce, Grilled or skillet Chicken(special kind), mixture of cheeses(grated very thing, like parmesan) or just parmesan, Mushrooms, and Balsamic Vinegar.

So WHy didn't you post on my South Beach thread? :uhyeah:

Well, these are my favorite SALADS: Greek, South Beach Chopped, Chicken Raspberry/Payaya/Spinach, Apple Walnut, Mediterranean Chicken,
Lemon Coucous Chicken Broccoli, Tomato Basil Coucous Salad whew!
They are ALL in the blue South Beach diet book! A LOT of chopping.
:samurai:

LOL...whoops...I just, ummm...yeah...I'll go there right now...heh

:asian:

MMMM- salads!! It seems like I like them more in the summer for some reason. I like spinach or mixed greens for the salad part and then I like beets, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, cheese or cottage cheese, bacon bits. I also like chicken in my salads or tuna. Not too big on the Caesar salads. One of my favorites includes spinach greens, tomato, chopped up ham, avacado and mozerella cheese- yummy!! For dressings, I like French, Thousand Island, Ranch or Blue Cheese- enough to cover it all, but not drenched. Sometimes, if I am in the mood, I like Italian dressing too.

A salad for me consists of 6 lbs of bacon, 3 chicken breasts, 1 brick of cheese, some hamburger... LOL

Just kidding...

Typicaly its lettuce, mushrooms, a small amount of cheese, a couple cherry tomatos and a small amout of blue cheese dressing.

Unless I am at wendys. Chicken BLT salad all the way, with lowfat honey mustard.

:)

my fave:

romaine lettuce
feta cheese
chopped almonds or walnuts
dried cranberries

with either a raspberry or italian dressing.

also, the chinese chicken salads from robek's juice bar are amazing.
www.robeks.com

Hehe, funny thread but quite pertinent to me as I'm constantly eating salads ;)

I usually go for whatever is available, which usually consists of the standards: Chinese Chicken, Ceasar, Thai Chicken, Cobb. Yum...

ShaolinWolf said:
I like all different kinds of salads. But to name a few of my favs, I'd say Chicken Caesar Salad is one. I also like Romain Lettuce, Grilled or skillet Chicken(special kind), mixture of cheeses(grated very thing, like parmesan) or just parmesan, Mushrooms, and Balsamic Vinegar.
And I like Bacon crumbled on top, with spinach and cherry tomatoes...forgot that...:uhyeah:

Back