RUSH fans!!!!!!

Many hearty thanks for the link to Mr. Pearts blog :tup:.

RUSH have ever been in my personal 'top ten bands list'.

I still remember to this day when I was sweeping across the dial of my cheapo radio at about eleven o'clock one night and came across this gorgeous music. That turned out to be 'Xanadu' from 'Farewell to Kings'. Of course, just to be awkward, I bought '2112' the very next day :D.

Another fond RUSH memory occured only a few years ago when my future-missus turned up whilst I was doodling about on my Smith Gibson. I launched into the opening of 2112 and the look of "Crikey, you can actually play!" on her face was a treasure :).

I have only heard 4 songs but so far it is awesome. The reviews say it is great!

RUSH? :barf:

I haven't been able to stand them since, oh, the first half of the Carter Administration.

RUSH!!!

I rather like them actually.... A LOT.

It has been years but I use to go to every concert in my area there was.... back when I was a New Englander. Boston, Worcester, Providence all more than once.

Qui-gon, you use poppers? Damn man, that's way too much information :D

Qui-gon, you use poppers? Damn man, that's way too much information :D
Pop tarts yes, poppers no.
icon12.gif

I haven't seen them since about 82... Signals tour, Wembly Arena, London UK. Waited 2 hours backstage to get autographs. Geddy Lee in a photo finish with Bryan Adams for ugliest man in Canada.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning for the KC show, 10am. Should I give away my secret of how to get good tickets at ticketmaster? Sure...

they won't take orders for the tickets until 10am. So I call at 9:50 and ask about other shows and stall for 10 minutes :) "Can I get tickets for AC/DC to the Cheyenne Wyoming show? It's not in your database?? really... (long pause)... can you check again?... OK what aoubt Tim Mcgraw in Milwaukee? Really... not there either...?.... dang. Is it 10am? No? How about Indigo Girls in Detroit? REALLY!?!? not there?? OK what about RUSH in KC?!"

that _usually_ works pretty well...

Back